Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

55 (-4), still in top 500k.

Yesterday hurt with my mates having Benny and Rudiger so a little adrift. Plan to get Lukaku GW7 by downgrading Bruno still on.

On Fire, keep it up. I am not 229k after being 2 million after round one. Its a marathon.

Don't tell me it's a marathon! I'm getting a stitch already. :( No idea how to keep this up all season.

Have had my captaincy sitting on Antonio all week but now talking myself out of it on the basis that Leeds won’t be an absolute debacle defensively. :huh:

Have had my captaincy sitting on Antonio all week but now talking myself out of it on the basis that Leeds won’t be an absolute debacle defensively. :huh:

Salah seems safest to me as a mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

46 with Semedo and Sanchez to go. Happy with that with captain blank. 2 free transfers so taking a punt this week and then wildcard in 8. Team value currently 101.8. Rank around 45k

What’s a reasonable team value at this stage?
Currently 101.3 including ITB.

I'm 101.6 but not sure it makes a huge difference, certainly not worth making transfers purely to chase value. For instance for me though I went early on Ron to Rom because Lukaku went up today and going early meant I banked 1m on the transfer not 0.9, but not worth bringing someone in purely because of a rise.

55 all out, will probably finish with a pretty grey arrow, all dependent on whether Brighton keep a CS.

Hope they do, but not convinced they will. 52 for me with Sanchez to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back