Games FPL 21/22 Season

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is everyone getting rid of Bruno? Seems Ronaldo will be doing the pens from now on and Bruno is in a rut.

I'm thinking of Bruno for Saka and Tsmikas/Shaw for Cancelo and then get Lakaku next week.

Unfortunately I cannot swap Bruno for Lakaku.

Thoughts?

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I would not be going to Son.. Why not Greenwood to Saka and go Shaw to Cancelo or something?

I’m going to WC in GW8 so it would only be Son for 1 week and them playing Villa looked like a decent enough fixture. Having said that I haven’t watched a Spurs game this season.

I’m going to WC in GW8 so it would only be Son for 1 week and them playing Villa looked like a decent enough fixture. Having said that I haven’t watched a Spurs game this season.

Villa are a better side than Spurs.

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My issue there is previously he scored a lot with his head and not sure he is even heading the ball yet.
Had a ripping header late in the Brentford game which just went wide, he tore off the headband after that effort in frustration. Hopefully the goal on the weekend will give him the confidence boost he deserves, was a class finish too.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Is everyone getting rid of Bruno? Seems Ronaldo will be doing the pens from now on and Bruno is in a rut.

I'm thinking of Bruno for Saka and Tsmikas/Shaw for Cancelo and then get Lakaku next week.

Unfortunately I cannot swap Bruno for Lakaku.

Thoughts?

My understanding is that Bruno will stay on as pen taker.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Had a ripping header late in the Brentford game which just went wide, he tore off the headband after that effort in frustration. Hopefully the goal on the weekend will give him the confidence boost he deserves, was a class finish too.
That’s really pleasing to hear regardless of FPL.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Will be doing some defensive switches this week with 2 free transfers and 1.0 ITB, and depending on TAA/Shaw/Ayling availability.

Happy to keep Salah/Greenwood/Jota/Ben/Raph/Antonio/Jimi another 1-2 weeks

Hence will aim to have 3 + one on the bench. Happy to hold TAA and just update Shaw + Digne to Cancelo/Dias + Rudiger.

Price changes affecting this just. And Shaw still doubtful.

So am thinking dump TAA for these tricky fixtures then get back in a few weeks or at WC.

TAA to Cancelo
Ayling to Rudiger

Bachmann going down and Ramsdale going up makes switching them pretty tempting, especially as Arsenal have as good a chance as any of getting a CS which would pay for the transfer..

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
A lot reckon Chilwell starts over Alonso.

Yeah I’ve read that. It’s a risk. I will have Tierney on the bench. Or play it safe with one of the other Chelsea defenders.

Even Mount starting is a risk. Hopefully get the word on Greenwood starting before lockout.

Yeah I’ve read that. It’s a risk. I will have Tierney on the bench. Or play it safe with one of the other Chelsea defenders.

Even Mount starting is a risk. Hopefully get the word on Greenwood starting before lockout.

Surely just start Tierney? He has a decent fixture.

Sounds like Mount is back so that could be decent.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Surely just start Tierney? He has a decent fixture.

Sounds like Mount is back so that could be decent.

If he was at home I’d be more inclined. I have Semedo and Cresswell with good fixtures and Shaw as well.

I could just do Jota to Mount.

If he was at home I’d be more inclined. I have Semedo and Cresswell with good fixtures and Shaw as well.

I could just do Jota to Mount.

Yeah I'd go Shaw to Rudiger or something (since he's virtually guaranteed a start) and bank the other transfer, shift Jota to the bench for Rudiger. Just my thoughts though. I just think going Shaw to Alonso is pretty high risk.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Yeah I'd go Shaw to Rudiger or something (since he's virtually guaranteed a start) and bank the other transfer, shift Jota to the bench for Rudiger. Just my thoughts though. I just think going Shaw to Alonso is pretty high risk.

I am pretty nailed on to WC next week so it’s sort of a free hit with 2 free transfers this week. I’ll wait to see if there is any info on the early match and work something out.

I am pretty nailed on to WC next week so it’s sort of a free hit with 2 free transfers this week. I’ll wait to see if there is any info on the early match and work something out.

Ah yeah fair enough then, may as well have a bit of fun.

Did a last minute -4, Bachmann > Ramsdale. Could really blow up in my face if Ramsdale loses his spot and Foster isn't playing for Watford, but it feels like the right move for now.

Back