Games FPL 21/22 Season

Check out Let's Talk FPL's last minute WC haha, great watching him go through the emotions. Keeping in mind he had the WC planned it wasn't done in two minutes, but still a last minute call to do it.

Did a last minute -4, Bachmann > Ramsdale. Could really blow up in my face if Ramsdale loses his spot and Foster isn't playing for Watford, but it feels like the right move for now.

Foster playing!

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Salah was the C to go for then 😂
Jimi saved my GW. Big green arrow, jumped from 4.4k to 787 OR.
If Gallagher had've done something I'd be right there.

Livra coming off the bench for an Alonso non start didn't hurt.

Yeah cracking week for you. If I'd done Bamford to Jim instead of Sissoko to Saka I'd be right there with you. Can't be too upset with a 1k drop though given the week that was. Massive dodged bullet for me with no Chelsea CS.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers

787 holy s**t dude

Horror week for me with a 36. My team wasn't in terrible shape but my plan has always been to wildcard this round with the fixture swings so ive activated it.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
787 holy sh*t dude

Horror week for me with a 36. My team wasn't in terrible shape but my plan has always been to wildcard this round with the fixture swings so ive activated it.
Well, you might make some money. A 2 week wildcard is great, you'll pick up .1 here and there if you're lucky

Back