Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you might make some money. A 2 week wildcard is great, you'll pick up .1 here and there if you're lucky

Possibly, but it never seems to work out like that, especially in a popular WC week like this.

I think I'll roll the transfer and go without a City defender.. as tough as that feels to do.

Possibly, but it never seems to work out like that, especially in a popular WC week like this.

I think I'll roll the transfer and go without a City defender.. as tough as that feels to do.
I'm thinking same. One more GW.

Alonso gets another chance and TAA should be back.

If he has been displaced on a more regular basis by Chilwell I'll move to Azpi or Rudiger and possibly turn TAA into a City def.

Also thinking of downgrading Jimi to Hwang who seems set now, all this would see Jota become Chelsea until GW 14 (Mount?) and then Bruno.

I'm thinking same. One more GW.

Alonso gets another chance and TAA should be back.

If he has been displaced on a more regular basis by Chilwell I'll move to Azpi or Rudiger and possibly turn TAA into a City def.

Also thinking of downgrading Jimi to Hwang who seems set now, all this would see Jota become Chelsea until GW 14 (Mount?) and then Bruno.

Yeah I think in a weird way TAA is almost a differential now after a lot of WCs last week would have ditched him for a second Chelsea defender or City defenders, and he could go big against Watford.

Yeah I like the look of Hwang and Toney for Antonio and Bamford down the line as Antonio has some tough fixtures coming up.

Have to keep remembering we can't have everyone. :p Easy to panic when you see players doing well.

Yeah I think in a weird way TAA is almost a differential now after a lot of WCs last week would have ditched him for a second Chelsea defender or City defenders, and he could go big against Watford.

Yeah I like the look of Hwang and Toney for Antonio and Bamford down the line as Antonio has some tough fixtures coming up.

Have to keep remembering we can't have everyone. :p Easy to panic when you see players doing well.
That's it, and here's the funny thing, you or I shouldn't take risks now.

I said to my mate who is trying to make ground that he should captain Jiminez, a lower EO player, because his gain would be bigger if it came off.
If you're at the pointy end, you almost have to captain a high EO player to avoid getting hurt. The gain on Jimi would have been huge (I really wanted to) but if it didn't work, the drop just as big. So I went Lukaku......

Here's my sliding doors.

IF

I held Cancelo for GW6 and didn't switch to Alonso, and I had've captained Salah this week

THEN

I'd be No. 18 in the world

Just have to laugh, because I haven't made many mistakes.

That's it, and here's the funny thing, you or I shouldn't take risks now.

I said to my mate who is trying to make ground that he should captain Jiminez, a lower EO player, because his gain would be bigger if it came off.
If you're at the pointy end, you almost have to captain a high EO player to avoid getting hurt. The gain on Jimi would have been huge (I really wanted to) but if it didn't work, the drop just as big. So I went Lukaku......

Here's my sliding doors.

IF

I held Cancelo for GW6 and didn't switch to Alonso, and I had've captained Salah this week

THEN

I'd be No. 18 in the world

Just have to laugh, because I haven't made many mistakes.

Similar to me benching Benrahma over Barnes in GW2 I think it was.. if I'd started him and captained Greenwood which I was very tempted to do, then I'd be ~200. Just from those two moves four weeks ago. And they still haunt me because I was so close to doing both (I think I only benched Benrahma last minute). But you can't get too caught up in it because it's easy to forget how many right decisions you've made.

Similar to me benching Benrahma over Barnes in GW2 I think it was.. if I'd started him and captained Greenwood which I was very tempted to do, then I'd be ~200. Just from those two moves four weeks ago. And they still haunt me because I was so close to doing both (I think I only benched Benrahma last minute). But you can't get too caught up in it because it's easy to forget how many right decisions you've made.
Yeah that's it.

I've had differential players and got rid of them at the right time, and got new differentials in that have worked overall. Almost zero complaints.

Well, you might make some money. A 2 week wildcard is great, you'll pick up .1 here and there if you're lucky
That's what I've set out to do, if it works out, great if not, no real loss.

Been a bit knee jerk and have Hwang/Mbuemo at the moment, liked the look/role of both.

Currently 50k. Small red arrow this week and have hit the WC.

Only real regret so far is not having benny the first 2 GWs. Took a -8 as well. Think the team is in a good spot moving forward and can really attack this WC

Bringing Sarr in before his 3 goals was best move of the year for me.

That's what I've set out to do, if it works out, great if not, no real loss.

Been a bit knee jerk and have Hwang/Mbuemo at the moment, liked the look/role of both.
Yeah, they past the eye test and stats back them up.

I think I trust Mbuemo a bit more though. They were lower percentage chances Hwang converted, you can't keep that up. BUT, at their price I can't see much to match them.

No good. 36 for me. Only two who didn’t blank were Salah and Tierney…lucky you talked me into starting Tierney SM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bamford still out is annoying after I held him through a few games. Going to ditch him for Hwang and bring in Cancelo for Semedo. It's a -4 but after Ramsdale's -4 paid for itself last GW I do think it's worth it to try to partially cover off City players. And reckon City surely keep a CS, anything on top of that is a bonus, plus don't see Wolves keeping a CS against Villa.

wildcard for me.

Have it down to Foden/Toney/Hwang against Brownhill/Antonio/Toney

I wouldn't ditch Antonio, but then I look at his fixtures.. he's a really tough one to let go.

I wouldn't ditch Antonio, but then I look at his fixtures.. he's a really tough one to let go.

yeah not sure. So much money invested in him as well. I think he will go soon. Just high ownership worries me if he does score

Someone talk me out of going Werner instead of Antonio.

Well Antonio isn't worth getting at this stage if you've gone without. Someone like Toney would be better to get than either.

Wildcard looking something like this for me. Still have .2 in bank but final changes may be Chilwell for Rudiger (want more attacking) and Doucoure for Townsend. Going to have to go without a city attacker for now

1634264213815.png

Wildcard looking something like this for me. Still have .2 in bank but final changes may be Chilwell for Rudiger (want more attacking) and Doucoure for Townsend. Going to have to go without a city attacker for now

View attachment 1260937

Looks very solid!

Looks very solid!

no trent either, but thinking i can do Raphina down to brownhill in a few weeks and upgrade to trent but going to hope he doesnt play and do much against Watford. Their fixtures are tricky after that for a while.

Maybe a brentford double up from week 9/10. I have options with is the main thing with WC

no trent either, but thinking i can do Raphina down to brownhill in a few weeks and upgrade to trent but going to hope he doesnt play and do much against Watford. Their fixtures are tricky after that for a while.

Maybe a brentford double up from week 9/10. I have options with is the main thing with WC

Was just about to say, realised no TAA. That's pretty bold. I think he's been confirmed fit for Watford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back