jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
51 once Livaramento and Saka come in for Mbuemo and Azpi

Going to bite the bullet and jump on the James train for Azpi. Leaves me with about 3.5 in the bank in a couple of weeks. Possibly Antonio to Vardy with West Ham's tough run coming up

51 once Livaramento and Saka come in for Mbuemo and Azpi

Going to bite the bullet and jump on the James train for Azpi. Leaves me with about 3.5 in the bank in a couple of weeks. Possibly Antonio to Vardy with West Ham's tough run coming up

My worry about shifting to James is:
A) Minutes risk
B) He's definitely overperforming with all these goals

Chasing points from him feels dodgy, but not chasing him feels dodgy too.

I have James over Chilwell and want Chilwell as he more likely to start. But happy with James for the moment.

60 all out for me. Still scratching my head at Antonio blanking in a 4-1 win

I have James over Chilwell and want Chilwell as he more likely to start. But happy with James for the moment.

60 all out for me. Still scratching my head at Antonio blanking in a 4-1 win

Yeah looking at getting Chilwell in for Christensen for increased reliability and greater upside.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
My worry about shifting to James is:
A) Minutes risk
B) He's definitely overperforming with all these goals

Chasing points from him feels dodgy, but not chasing him feels dodgy too.
It is a bit like City midfielders. Got to guess when they'll play. I'm happy enough with just the defensive returns from a Chelsea defender which is why I had Azpi in the first place. Any assists and goals are a bonus and something he has in his bag. Important thing is having bench cover to play when he does get 0 mins and with Livra, Hwang and Mbuemo as my 3 cheapies I'm okay to take that punt. Same goes with Foden when he misses happy enough to get bench points to come in

It is a bit like City midfielders. Got to guess when they'll play. I'm happy enough with just the defensive returns from a Chelsea defender which is why I had Azpi in the first place. Any assists and goals are a bonus and something he has in his bag. Important thing is having bench cover to play when he does get 0 mins and with Livra, Hwang and Mbuemo as my 3 cheapies I'm okay to take that punt. Same goes with Foden when he misses happy enough to get bench points to come in

Yeah though I think Foden will miss 1 in 6 games, whereas Azpi/James will rotate more frequently. Chilwell seems more secure in the PL.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Yeah though I think Foden will miss 1 in 6 games, whereas Azpi/James will rotate more frequently. Chilwell seems more secure in the PL.
Azpi can get games in the back 3 too. Alonso can go through patches too where he gets games. Good problems to have as a Chelsea manager. Also not too bad when Livramento is doing so well

Azpi can get games in the back 3 too. Alonso can go through patches too where he gets games. Good problems to have as a Chelsea manager. Also not too bad when Livramento is doing so well

He can, but there's a lot more competition in the back 3 with Silva, Rudiger, Christensen, Chalobah and now Sarr all showing strong form. For Azpi to rotate through there too is very crowded. Tuchel seems to have shown he doesn't trust James as much in the big games so I think while it was good to have him for this run, and I probably should have got him, Chilwell seems better going forwad.

Alonso is pretty patchy and only really got games at the start with Chilwell being unfit, I think Chilwell is pretty nailed now, and as you say, when he does miss out, chances are he doesn't come on so fine if you have Livra on your bench.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Yeah looking at getting Chilwell in for Christensen for increased reliability and greater upside.
I brought in Chilwell and TAA and am starting Livra most weeks. I need a mid to replace Kovacic. Thinking Trossard or Zaha at this point, though triple Brighton a worry as I have Sanchez and Veltman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

58 plus 8 plus Jimi to come

That's with your bench boost yeah? Good effort. I almost used it but suppose I'm glad I didn't given Mbuemo didn't play and Foster only got 2, but would have meant I got White and Ramsdale off my bench..

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
That's with your bench boost yeah? Good effort. I almost used it but suppose I'm glad I didn't given Mbuemo didn't play and Foster only got 2, but would have meant I got White and Ramsdale off my bench..

Yeah wish I pulled the trigger last week with Jota and Livra both scoring a goal. Would have rocketed up the order. Felt I might as well use it with a full 15/15 solid bunch playing, before I WC to get in 3.9-4.5 players on my bench.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I overreacted to Man U's 5-0 loss and subbed Ronnie for Jamie. As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman, "Big mistake, big!".

Still got my wildcard up my sleeve but I will have budget problems to put it right.

Chilwell and James both rested in Champs league. Maybe they both nailed now? Seems to be a made rush for Spurs assests now Conte in charge. What are everyone's thoughts? I already have Son, but might look to double or triple up

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Chilwell and James both rested in Champs league. Maybe they both nailed now? Seems to be a made rush for Spurs assests now Conte in charge. What are everyone's thoughts? I already have Son, but might look to double or triple up

Looking at Regulion and Kane from GW12

Those yet to WC - are we thinking pre GW13?

I have used it but would be looking at next international break. A fixture swing for some teams and would set you up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back