Games FPL 21/22 Season

Lol this game is such a troll sometimes. Classic Foster outscoring Ramsdale this week after what happened last week.

Regardless, 77 and up to about 8k in the world, happy days.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Fortunate to have scored around par considering my forwards all blanked, had Sanchez in goal, and benches Cancelo 🙄

Anyone see that Mark Sutherns' 9 year old son has overtaken him? His son regularly forgets to do transfers haha. Sutherns is the guy on FPL Black Box and used to be on the Optus FPL Show. Must feel pretty s**t with all the work he puts in lol.

Anyone see that Mark Sutherns' 9 year old son has overtaken him? His son regularly forgets to do transfers haha. Sutherns is the guy on FPL Black Box and used to be on the Optus FPL Show. Must feel pretty sh*t with all the work he puts in lol.
I really like his team. He just been a little unlucky lately.

67 for me which included a Sanchez -1. Green arrow up to 20k and 2 transfers in the holster. Not sure what to do with them at the moment.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Anyone see that Mark Sutherns' 9 year old son has overtaken him? His son regularly forgets to do transfers haha. Sutherns is the guy on FPL Black Box and used to be on the Optus FPL Show. Must feel pretty sh*t with all the work he puts in lol.
My 12 year old was ahead of me at one point this year. Luckily he gets forgetful even when I remind him to upgrade his team. That and his love affair with Mings.

99k for me at the moment. A good base for the festive chaos.

Back