Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Alonso easily out scores White by 4 in the long run.
Is Foden even fit?
I’d dot it.

That's what I'm thinking. Foden didn't play this morning and apparently hasn't trained, Alonso probably even outscores White by 4 this week (Newcastle could very likely score), so I think it looks a good move and gets ahead of the curve.

That's what I'm thinking. Foden didn't play this morning and apparently hasn't trained, Alonso probably even outscores White by 4 this week (Newcastle could very likely score), so I think it looks a good move and gets ahead of the curve.
I like it. Jota also a good option around that price

Foden to Mane
Antonio to Gelhardt

So tempting. I've got Toney and Hwang who can be the two strikers I go with. But finding more and more that I want to play 451 or 541

Ok - I'm a novice. I thought there were some weeks where both games counted.

Yep there are, but those come in the second half of the season when there's postponements due to FA Cup or other fixture issues. Typically you'll have 6-8 teams playing twice, not all 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pulled the pin early of Foden the other night so no doubt he's fine, anyway first -4 of the season (rank 110k)

foden & chilwell out (-4)
jota & reguilon in
Reguilon over a Chelsea defender is interesting, especially after Conte’s assessment of the Tottenham squad on Thursday.

Reguilon over a Chelsea defender is interesting, especially after Conte’s assessment of the Tottenham squad on Thursday.
I have James already. Guess could of gone Rudiger and I guess I'm more looking at Spurs fixtures (even though we are s**t).

James and Jota and Lamptey for a minus four worked well with Jota outscoring Raphina by 10. Will probably just hold ground now and my team is very template. A Vardy hat trick and an Antoni goal would be good.

Righto

Foden > Jota

And thinking of doing a -4 with Raph coming out (leaves me with 8) - don't know if I should go to Bernardo? Gundogan? Jorginho? Bowen?

Midfield would be ESR, Jota, Salah, Gallagher, XXXXXX

Suggestions?
Jorginho?

Sure he is a penalty taker but would be a heck of a point of difference to most squads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back