Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Salah to Son if nothing else postponed. Already have Ronaldo. Allows me Covid permitting to set up for BB in 22 and keep free hits

Thought I'd be able to go Salah > Son and Antonio > Ronaldo but annoyingly short of funds and not too keen on a -8. Might just do a -4 and go Antonio > Ronaldo and Salah > best available.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
so 9 playing then? is it worth a free hit to get 2 extra scores?
If you use it in a double you’re potentially getting 6+ extra scores

That 9 includes Brownhill who may not play, Watkins against Chelsea, Bowen who might not start after playing 90min midweek.

Plus a fair chance another few games get postponed.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pulled the trigger on the free hit this week with the rumoured Spurs-Palace postponement. Going with:
Ramsdale; Cancelo, Dias, James; Bowen, Bernardo, Martinelli, Mount, Fernandes; Lacazette (v), Ronaldo(c).
Bench: Sanchez, Dalot, Lamptey, Broja

Lol waited till deadline to do Salah to Son. Did it at 12.22 and then the sire crashed just before deadline. Utter carnage. Twitter in meltdown.

Also Villa v Leeds is off in GW 20

Went against any transfers in the end
Hoping captain Cancelo does the job!
He starting so a good start. Ronaldo Cap for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolves v Arsenal and Villa v Leeds already off next round. Gonna be tough for those with Arsenal triple. FH means you still have them for city in 21 and some would have used FH in 19 so cant in 20. More big decisions to make

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wolves v Arsenal and Villa v Leeds already off next round. Gonna be tough for those with Arsenal triple. FH means you still have them for city in 21 and some would have used FH in 19 so cant in 20. More big decisions to make
Is the extra free hit not available until the new year?

Is the extra free hit not available until the new year?
It's available from GW 20 but can't be used 2 straight gameweeks. So if you used it in 19 you can't in 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back