Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 4.7 to spend on a defender.
tossing up between Coufal/Masuaku/Diop or Targett. I’m not really interested in the double more looking at a long term hold.
any thoughts or other suggestions?

also, Happy New Year.
Happy new year!

That’s a tricky one. Davies maybe?

I have 4.7 to spend on a defender.
tossing up between Coufal/Masuaku/Diop or Targett. I’m not really interested in the double more looking at a long term hold.
any thoughts or other suggestions?

also, Happy New Year.
I went with Coufal because they have a decent run.

James to Reguilon done.
Think I’ll hold off for now. Hoping Chelsea Liverpool is a high scoring thriller.
Chelsea liverpool could be off. Liverpool have had 3 more 1st 11 players test positive according to Klopp. Allison, Firmino and Salah not spotted training according to twitter so take that for what its worth

Chelsea liverpool could be off. Liverpool have had 3 more 1st 11 players test positive according to Klopp. Allison, Firmino and Salah not spotted training according to twitter so take that for what its worth
Certainly keeping an eye on things
Will have to FH if that’s the case.

Honestly would be annoyed given I held Salah and the FH. But that’s on me.

So tempted to take a -8 and bench boost. Only 4 DGW players but then it's out the way

Bench boost is risky with games being postponed all over the place, don’t want to burn a chip in case there are some last minute postponements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went a -8.

Salah > Son
Brownhill > Gray
Livramento > Johnson

Cleans up my bench a bit if any postponements.

Salah will no doubt knock a hat trick in now.

On 27 after a -8 and bench boosting. Still have 11 players to play including captain. Bench boost not the best so far with Gund no start and Dennis subbed at half time, but happy I don't need to worry about it now. Still have Livermento who plays next week so should be fine and DeGea. A Keane double to come and another game for Fab, Antonio and Captain Bowen

Smallest of red arrows at the moment. 45 (-8) still have Fabianski, DDG, Keane, Maddison, Bowen (C), Antonio, CR7 and Livermento to play.

Need some advice for my draft league.

Thinking about transferring Fred, two best options are McTominay or Mwepu from Brighton. Which is better?

Also considering bringing Coufal in for Stones (or should I keep the faith he’ll play more at some point?). Good idea?

I’m a n00b but it’s a big league so lots of 0s, makes it quite fun. Thanks all.

Need some advice for my draft league.

Thinking about transferring Fred, two best options are McTominay or Mwepu from Brighton. Which is better?

Also considering bringing Coufal in for Stones (or should I keep the faith he’ll play more at some point?). Good idea?

I’m a n00b but it’s a big league so lots of 0s, makes it quite fun. Thanks all.
Stones is out of favour behind Dias and Laporte so Coufal is a good shout. Mctom maybe but not sure

Stones is out of favour behind Dias and Laporte so Coufal is a good shout. Mctom maybe but not sure
Yeah Stones was a costly call during our initial draft, guess I hadn’t done enough research about his prospects this season. Thanks mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back