Games FPL 21/22 Season

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Still holding Salah so keen to avoid a FH this week as will need to offload then in 2 weeks.
Currently have 5 DGW players (DDG, Reg, Son, Mount, King).

Thinking Salah to Maddinson then an upgrade. But not too keen to offload Antonio with his upcoming run and return to form, and Broja doesn’t get me anyone worthwhile.
Alternatively could do Salah to Ronaldo, Broja to Lookman?

Just wait and see on the Leicester situation. Rumours that tomorrows match might be postponed, which doesn’t give too much hope on their DGW prospects at the weekend.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Are you trading Son out?
out for 2 weeks according to Conte so will miss the double.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
He's out for the rest of the month.
out for 2 weeks according to Conte so will miss the double.
Thanks!
So I’m carrying 23mill of non playing players into a DGW. Back to the drawing board!

so Leicesters double next GW doesn’t look good either?

Thats the rumour, but I guess we’ll know more before the weekend.

Lucas Moura looking to be the play for me 😂

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Difficult times. Last week I had a game week rank of 7.5 million. This week it’s 200k with only one different player. Roller coaster. Have to FH it next week but running out of options for decent DGW players.😃

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ronaldo vs Kane for this DGW?
That's a tough one, I've already got Ron so will try & get Kane in on a Free Hit.

Ron is under an injury cloud so I think Kane might edge it, almost certain to play both games too barring the 'C' word stuffs things up again.

Captain Bowen, scores 2 goals today, hits the crossbar, hits the post and had 1 VAR'd. Will take the 21 points x2 but that could have been anything today.

91 (-8) for 83 all out for me. Jumped up to 25k

Captain Bowen, scores 2 goals today, hits the crossbar, hits the post and had 1 VAR'd. Will take the 21 points x2 but that could have been anything today.

91 (-8) for 83 all out for me. Jumped up to 25k

Almost took him as my TC, would have been good.

Spewing a bit about going Keane over Coufal and taking out Ings for Antonio, but ah well. Pretty much held my rank steady at 35k.

Almost took him as my TC, would have been good.

Spewing a bit about going Keane over Coufal and taking out Ings for Antonio, but ah well. Pretty much held my rank steady at 35k.

me too, but then heard Salah might have a double in 26 of Norwich and Leeds at home. Can't pass that up if true.

Thinking of the following:

Son>Maddison (transaction made)
Gallagher>Lucas Moure
Jesus>Ronaldo ???

Think I'll wait for more news on Ronaldo tonight signs are pointing to him being fully fit to play.

Thinking of the following:

Son>Maddison (transaction made)
Gallagher>Lucas Moure
Jesus>Ronaldo ???

Think I'll wait for more news on Ronaldo tonight signs are pointing to him being fully fit to play.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I've slipped out to 30k-odd ranking which is my lowest in a few months now. Highest I got to was 2k. Haven't used any chips yet other than my initial Free Hit... Figure I'll save them for another day still as I don't love these fixtures this week.

My worry now is that the Arsenal game could get postponed with their squad numbers. I think it almost forces me into a -8 with something like:

Foster > De Gea
Son > Moura
Watkins > Dennis

I would go Bruno but as I have Dalot I can't get Bruno and De Gea.

might -4 and get Foden a week early or might role. If i do transfer it will be:

Fab > Foster
Gundo > Foden

Then next week if that Villa v Leeds game is a double then it will be Ron to Watkins and Maddison to Raphina. Then enough to do Jota to Salah in 24 if he back.

Already have 5 doublers this week in De Gea, Regullion, Maddison, Dennis and Ron so in a good spot. Holding Son for now.

ClarkeM you in the bigfooty fpl league?

Back