Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge GW so far. 78 with Sanchez, Lucas Moura, Dennis, Kane and Fernandes (C) to come.

Have gone from rank 250k to 120k already. Imagine that will drop a bit with doubles though.

Huge GW so far. 78 with Sanchez, Lucas Moura, Dennis, Kane and Fernandes (C) to come.

Have gone from rank 250k to 120k already. Imagine that will drop a bit with doubles though.

Won't drop mate, if anything you'll jump up more.

So i have Ronaldo (C) and Trent (VC) with lol Keane (-2) on my bench. 41 so far with De Gea, Reguilon, Moura, Maddison, Dennis and CR7 (C) to come.

If CR7 doesnt play I get 10 from VC Trent and a -2. Ronaldo if he does play needs at least an assist for me to better that :straining:

there’s gonna be so many double game weeks, I’m glad I kept that second FH.
I feel like covid has gone through almost every club now (I could be wrong) so hopefully these postponements will stop soon.

You can get COVID again after about 6 or so weeks so dunno if we're out of the woods.

there’s gonna be so many double game weeks, I’m glad I kept that second FH.
I feel like covid has gone through almost every club now (I could be wrong) so hopefully these postponements will stop soon.
I have both still and no idea when to use!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

68 all out.
It would have been a good week if Ronaldo didn’t start. still, not too shabby considering no Bruno.

gonna jump on the bandwagon and bring in Coutinho and Digne.
…or is Bergwijn essential?

Hmm. Villa seems the priority.

Hahaha bit delirious. Yikes.
Do we know what the plan is this week?
as far a goalkeepers go I’m guessing Foster is ahead of Bachmann.

fixture wise I haven’t heard a thing so going to assume things go ahead as scheduled…as unlikely as that may seem. got to make transfers well before deadline because of this bloody Friday night game too.

just saw that the last time Coutinho played 90 minutes was 18 months ago. I’m doubting my move to get him in now but he’s probably an upgrade on Doucoure regardless. or I grab Raphinha instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back