Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

as far a goalkeepers go I’m guessing Foster is ahead of Bachmann.

fixture wise I haven’t heard a thing so going to assume things go ahead as scheduled…as unlikely as that may seem. got to make transfers well before deadline because of this bloody Friday night game too.

just saw that the last time Coutinho played 90 minutes was 18 months ago. I’m doubting my move to get him in now but he’s probably an upgrade on Doucoure regardless. or I grab Raphinha instead.
Raph seems shrewd to me
I’ve chickened out of Coutinho and will go with KdB and Lacazette.

Yeah I had him captain. Also took a -4 and got Foster who has COVID. I could possibly be the unluckiest FPL ever. Every week

Reddit captain poll
as soon as I saw Watford had a double against Norwich and Burnley there was no way I wasn’t going to captain Dennis.
disappointed but no regrets.

perhaps in future I should only give the armband to premo studs regardless of fixtures. :think:

as soon as I saw Watford had a double against Norwich and Burnley there was no way I wasn’t going to captain Dennis.
disappointed but no regrets.

perhaps in future I should only give the armband to premo studs regardless of fixtures. :think:
I think that was a reasonable pick absolutely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1071035B-EB01-40B4-81A8-04D4E0BD9791.jpeg

Thinking Salah will be back for Leicester but will he start?
Have 3 Arsenal players so am thinking to hold off this week, then WC the week after to transition across to Salah and away from Arsenal.

This week worth holding Reguilon, and want to keep KdB (which was my initial plan to get Salah).
Holding the WC chip means I have another week of info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back