Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Horror round. I lost most of the gains I’ve been slowly eking out over the last few weeks.
I think it’s time to admit that it’s possible I probably might not win it.

not so confident about my GW33 team now either. Willock, Laca, Weghorst and Broja all double but might not play a single game between them and even if they do I wouldn’t expect any returns.

Was originally going to Free Hit GW33 but don’t think I will now. I have 6 DGW players and can get that up to 8 with 2 free transfers which should be enough.

Was originally going to Free Hit GW33 but don’t think I will now. I have 6 DGW players and can get that up to 8 with 2 free transfers which should be enough.

Same as me.

Currently: Schmeichel, Barnes, White, Saka, Laca, Weghorst.

Will play SGW: Salah, TAA, Cancelo

Hence looking to bench/replace Kulu and James. Probably look at a Newcastle DEF and I guess I SHOULD consider United. But I've gone well fading them all season!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the double game week options are really poor this week I think.

I think people looking to FH are making a big mistake as they're essentially going against Spurs and Liverpool assets which could end up backfiring. I say this having traded out Salah for Bruno, but that was over a two week period (half of which has backfired lol).

I think people looking to FH are making a big mistake as they're essentially going against Spurs and Liverpool assets which could end up backfiring. I say this having traded out Salah for Bruno, but that was over a two week period (half of which has backfired lol).
I have 2 FH left and since I can't use them back to back weeks i am pulling the trigger this week. I still plan on having 2-3 single game week players to cover off the good fixtures as i think they outscore some of the doublers.

I have 2 FH left and since I can't use them back to back weeks i am pulling the trigger this week. I still plan on having 2-3 single game week players to cover off the good fixtures as i think they outscore some of the doublers.

Yeah my mate's in the same position, plus he has a WC, which I think will actually work against him as the gains from the WC will be hampered by needing to FH in two of the other weeks.

How do you know if you still have 2 FH left? I can't remember if I have used any.

FPL Gameweek will tell you what chips you have used

alternatively i can check in our league if you tell me your team name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back