Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people looking to FH are making a big mistake as they're essentially going against Spurs and Liverpool assets which could end up backfiring. I say this having traded out Salah for Bruno, but that was over a two week period (half of which has backfired lol).
I am sticking with my Salah as captain every week though it has obviously been far less successful second half of the season.

Same as me.

Currently: Schmeichel, Barnes, White, Saka, Laca, Weghorst.

Will play SGW: Salah, TAA, Cancelo

Hence looking to bench/replace Kulu and James. Probably look at a Newcastle DEF and I guess I SHOULD consider United. But I've gone well fading them all season!!

thinking maybe
Laca and Kulu to Adams and Martinelli
Gives me an extra DGW and swaps around my Arsenal to probably improve scoring option.

Then I can consider Son to Bruno. Alone transfer not a fan but gives me a better C option.

Depends on when you plan to WC.

Man U have a double this week and next (if Chelsea beat Palace at the weekend) so if you’re not WC next week maybe one of their players is the way to go.

Depends on when you plan to WC.

Man U have a double this week and next (if Chelsea beat Palace at the weekend) so if you’re not WC next week maybe one of their players is the way to go.
yeah, I’m wildcarding in 34.
KDB > Bruno is already locked in for this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I held Salsh on FH. Had CR7 as well but of course I captained Bruno. All good. Still 6 to play and currently on 58

my current WC. will BB 36 and FH 37

View attachment 1378711

I’d like to turn Pedro into Dennis.
Krul down to Foster gets me there or James to Alonso frees up cash with James set to play right CB instead of RWB.
also tossing up between Richarlison and Watkins
wildcards are fun.

Mine. Reasonably happy with it but would have loved to squeeze in KdB.

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 10.51.19 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back