Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The MOTD challenge is awesome, though never thought of it with a fantasy slant. Might try it on the final day!

Yeah they did one earlier in the season. Even already knowing the results myself was great watching along when their players did things or the players they'd gotten rid of did well.

Another league I’m in is/was going down to the wire, until 1 of the 4 (not me) did this

0762AE4C-3596-4CC7-B009-07722769534C.jpeg

Guttered KDB hit the post near the end .

Massive swings this round. Moved from 52k to 31k. KDB captain, 131 (-4) and still have 4 to play. FH activated for 37.

Guttered KDB hit the post near the end .

Massive swings this round. Moved from 52k to 31k. KDB captain, 131 (-4) and still have 4 to play. FH activated for 37.
Crazy swings. One of the wildest seasons I can remember. I play aggressive and go against salah and he hauls, I play defensive and stick with him over kdb and he blanks.

Still into the top 20k so got to keep going. Will be a Pb so hard to complain.

Going unique or boring for 37 you reckon?

For me it's a blend. Take the most popular picks (Pickford, Richy, Gordon, Zaha, Cash, Ings (?)) with a few SGW players to cover off the non-FHers (Son, Kane, Salah, Robbo), with some differential swords. At this stage have Digne to round out the XI but not sure how I feel about double Villa defence. Have Trossard first sub since I don't mind having him as a back up off the bench. Would love to fit a City mid in but hard to pick it with the budget. Could go against Salah but that Soton fixture is juicy.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
For me it's a blend. Take the most popular picks (Pickford, Richy, Gordon, Zaha, Cash, Ings (?)) with a few SGW players to cover off the non-FHers (Son, Kane, Salah, Robbo), with some differential swords. At this stage have Digne to round out the XI but not sure how I feel about double Villa defence. Have Trossard first sub since I don't mind having him as a back up off the bench. Would love to fit a City mid in but hard to pick it with the budget. Could go against Salah but that Soton fixture is juicy.
Very nice
Kane is an interesting one.
Does his haul make you more or less likely to go KdB over Kane.

My boring team at the moment with 0.0 ITB
Can easily pull another 1m from Schmeichel
BE1EBD6D-D294-4884-83FC-4F56FD03112F.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going unique or boring for 37 you reckon?

I have 2 options both would leave 0.0 in the bank (lucky i have decent team value):

A: Pickford
TAA, Cancello, Cash, Digne
KDB, Salah, Zaha, Son
Watkins, Rich
Ben: Gordon, Cheap, Cheap

B: TAA, Cash, Digne
KDB, Salah, Zaha, Son, Gordon
Vardy, Rich

Ben: cheap cheap cheap

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I have 2 options both would leave 0.0 in the bank (lucky i have decent team value):

A: Pickford
TAA, Cancello, Cash, Digne
KDB, Salah, Zaha, Son
Watkins, Rich
Ben: Gordon, Cheap, Cheap

B: TAA, Cash, Digne
KDB, Salah, Zaha, Son, Gordon
Vardy, Rich

Ben: cheap cheap cheap

Love having Cancelo and having a bench doubler. Could even switch them.

Love having Cancelo and having a bench doubler. Could even switch them.

A would be a more defensive approach to those not on a FH as everyone has Cancelo. They do have West Ham who are in good scoring form and city are losing CBs left right and centre.

I actually don't mind B. No villa attacking option, but really like the look of Vardy today as long as he starts against Watford.

A would be a more defensive approach to those not on a FH as everyone has Cancelo. They do have West Ham who are in good scoring form and city are losing CBs left right and centre.

I actually don't mind B. No villa attacking option, but really like the look of Vardy today as long as he starts against Watford.

Yeah great shout, might be tempted to get Vardy instead of Kane.

Matip! Wonder how green this arrow can get.

Not much greener lol, greyed out after that. Which, considering no Kane or KdB isn't too bad.

133 all out. FH to go this week so let's see how it goes. Getting tight at the top of the BF league as well.

150 (-4). Amazing gameweek for me. Moved from 52K to 28k. FH this week. Final week i have Salah, Son and KDB in the team. Decision to make if i move one of Salah or KDB to Kane for a (-4) for that Norwich game.

More i look at the FH the more i think that I will go Robbo over TAA. Thinking the league could be over by the time they play as city could be 6 points and goal diff ahead. Also short turn around from cup final which could go 120min. 38 at home 6 days prior to Champs league would mean full team i think. So going Robbo works 2 fold. If Trent is rested i am not sure who replaces him. If i go Robbo I can have Tsimikas at bench 1 as a perfect backup. 1 or the other will play.

More i look at the FH the more i think that I will go Robbo over TAA. Thinking the league could be over by the time they play as city could be 6 points and goal diff ahead. Also short turn around from cup final which could go 120min. 38 at home 6 days prior to Champs league would mean full team i think. So going Robbo works 2 fold. If Trent is rested i am not sure who replaces him. If i go Robbo I can have Tsimikas at bench 1 as a perfect backup. 1 or the other will play.

If you're going Robbo (like me) I'd advise starting Tsimikas. Chances are Tsimikas starts and Robbo gets a bit at the end, or Robbo starts and plays the whole game. I'm not sure I could see Robbo starting then subbing off for Tsimikas given his rests lately (barring a 120 mins FA Cup final perhaps). Think that's the better way to set up.

If you're going Robbo (like me) I'd advise starting Tsimikas. Chances are Tsimikas starts and Robbo gets a bit at the end, or Robbo starts and plays the whole game. I'm not sure I could see Robbo starting then subbing off for Tsimikas given his rests lately (barring a 120 mins FA Cup final perhaps). Think that's the better way to set up.

just realised the FA cup is before deadline so should have an idea on how they might play it depending on city result

My free hit:
Pickford
Cash Digne Cancelo
De Bruyne Son Zaha Maddison
Vardy Richarlison Ings (c)

Bench: Foster Gordon Amartey Andersen

I still have 2.6m in the bank.
This is what i have settled on as well. Maybe a dif captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back