Games FPL 21/22 Season

I'm on Son captain at the moment but not sure how I feel about that.

i thought deadline was 8pm. Was tinkering when it locked. Hope i got a team locked in :oops:

i thought deadline was 8pm. Was tinkering when it locked. Hope i got a team locked in :oops:

I did two literal last second moves, was very nervous!

77 for me. The tinkering I was doing where deadline occurred was Cancello to a Tottenham defender, most likely would have been Royal so only 5 points lost. Happy with the rest. Jumped up to just under 13k. 10k is now realistic. Wasn't looking that way a few weeks ago.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
77 for me. The tinkering I was doing where deadline occurred was Cancello to a Tottenham defender, most likely would have been Royal so only 5 points lost. Happy with the rest. Jumped up to just under 13k. 10k is now realistic. Wasn't looking that way a few weeks ago.
good luck!

Taking some hits in gw38?

I’m probably looking at -8

Salah to Son
Richarlison to Toney
Possibly Mount or Saka transfer depending on team news.

good luck!

Taking some hits in gw38?

I’m probably looking at -8

Salah to Son
Richarlison to Toney
Possibly Mount or Saka transfer depending on team news.

annoyingly .1 short of Dias > Alonso and Weg>Toney

So thinking Dias > Alonso and Martineli > Erikson

Yeah…maybe not Cavani. I cant go Toney as Leeds are going to win 5-0. Maybe load up on a Callum Wilson hat trick.

Surely you go Toney as an emotional hedge? If he does nothing it's probably good for Leeds.

Anyone interested, a live stream up until deadline, any team leaks will be announced:

Wish I watched it but was out. Traded in Alonso. Oh well 4 points lost for nothing. Have 11 starters.

you too. Been a great season. Gives me some time to focus on supercoach now. I in the top 50 :cool:

Wow, that’s huge!

Add 35k and a little more and that’s where I am. It’s all about the byes now :p

Back