Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah of course double Pool defence concedes to Forest, Foden doesn't start and City concede. So infuriating. Not a terrible GW so far I guess.
Add to that a Salah captain over Haaland and you can understand my pain

Add to that a Salah captain over Haaland and you can understand my pain

Part of the reason I went Nunez (eventually Firmino) over Salah was to avoid that temptation and just back Haaland in.

46 points so far with Kane, Mitro and Newcastle players Pope, Trippier and Schar to come. If Schar doesn't play I've got Neco on the bench with 6 points.

46 points so far with Kane, Mitro and Newcastle players Pope, Trippier and Schar to come. If Schar doesn't play I've got Neco on the bench with 6 points.

Who have you had play for 46 points? Good score.

A lot of it was Haaland! In hindsight I should used my bench instead of having 3 defensive Newcastle players. Still, can't complain about 66 points in total.

Now I'm working out the best way to bring Almiron in. Probably Schar and Iqbal out and -4 points. You were right in what you were saying about player values. I would only have 4.2 left for a (bench) defender so it might be Tomiyasu instead of someone like Castagne.

1666562112154.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought in Timothy Castagne this week, and correctly started Pereira :)

Could've been better too ... Henderson and Maddison on the bench while Allison and Mount / Martinelli on the field

gw 13: 44pts
overall: 1,577,236th :(

Haaland(c) = :thumbsu:
Ward + Andreas on the bench = :cryv1:

time to get rid of Son... very poor value for money
Rashford needs to lift !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back