Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

De Bruyne didn't play so In-ciso for 8 points!

KDB still got a game left so not locked in. Expect him to be back for the home game.

107 (-8) Haaland TC

Ederson benched so 1pt from 2 games
Andreas injured 1pt from 2 games
Jota sub twice 5pts

4tp Shaw, Rashford, March, Mitoma

Shot my shot and fell short, that last minute pen to wipe 8 points off DDG's score was annoying.

must admit, i woke up, looked at score. 0-0 90+5 and was cursing as my opp in another league had Steele. Was over 100 and pretty much a Grey arrow. Looked an hour later and realised Brighton had scored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must admit, i woke up, looked at score. 0-0 90+5 and was cursing as my opp in another league had Steele. Was over 100 and pretty much a Grey arrow. Looked an hour later and realised Brighton had scored.

Brighton scoring won't impact on Steele's score. :p

Brighton scoring won't impact on Steele's score. :p
nah i knew that, just wanted to throw in there that it annoyed me :D. I had Ederson :poo:

At this stage I'm just trying to beat my mate in our local league. I had a mare for 85 when he played his bench boost and got 120. But he's only 13 points ahead of me. Our main differential is that I've got De Bruyne and Gakpo (sub Inciso) and he's got Salah and Grealish.

gw34: 120pts
overall: 558,639th (up 139k)

Haaland(c)x3 + Steele + Salah + Dalot = :thumbsu:

didn't know about bench boost being unavailable in a week where you use triple captain
Alisson + Toney left stranded on my bench :(
Saliba, Zouma, Andreas inj... strongly considering playing my wildcard... and restructuring my team

107 with my freehit

Can't be too disappointed with a century score but was tossing up between Salah and KDB. Could have so easily scored 125

103 (-4)
OR 21K

Had a few things go against me in the last few GWs which could have made a big difference to my ranking. Ie. Brighton scoring late, Saka missing penalty, etc.

gw35: 31pts
overall: 608,053rd

ended up using my wildcard too :(

new team:
GK - Steele, Forster
DEF - Stones, Trippier, White, Mings, Dalot
MID - KDB, Rashford, Martinelli, Mitoma, March
FWD - Haaland, Kane, Isak

will probably do March(inj) -> MacAllister, leaving me with 5 doublers for gw36
will probably go Isak(c) i reckon

Leeds are in trouble... we need wins to avoid relegation... lift !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back