Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

The game is now open for those wanting to join, PM me for the code! If you were in our league last year you'll already be in it once you make a team.

I sucked last year, I'm not sure how much longer I can kid myself I'm any good at this haha

This year should be a lot 'easier'. No COVID postponements and not as many DGWs and stuff, plus you get a WC first half, then unlimited transfers over the World Cup then a WC second half so a few chances to reset.

Omg. I only have a month to put together a team that I will want to wildcard out of in GW2. :eekv1:

At least this season WCing early is almost encouraged.

Undav is good value. Already a template forming. Think it is important to have your $$ on field with the extra wildcard essentially over the WC.

Undav is good value. Already a template forming. Think it is important to have your $$ on field with the extra wildcard essentially over the WC.

Yeah the boring thing is that the team we build now is only going to be relevant for 3-4 weeks then we'll be looking to WC to take advantage of that chip before the World Cup break. Side note, it's tough having wild card and World Cup both abbreviate to WC. :p

I've done a draft but generally just do one now and leave it for a few weeks otherwise I'll get burnt out and overthink things way too early.

For people interested in really diving deep, there's a podcast called 'Planet FPL' who when it gets closer to the season release an ep (believe it's daily) with someone who supports each of the 20 clubs and run through all their fantasy relevant players. I tend to find if I'm tossing up between a few value options I'll listen to the relevant eps to get their insight as it helps a lot.

My first draft
GK: Raya, Balcombe
DEF: Alexander-Arnold, Cancelo, James, Chilwell, Tomiyasu
MID: Salah, Kulusevski, Rashford, Neto, Colback
FOR: Kane, Toney, Greenwood

If Chelsea change formation from wingbacks to a back four, then I might switch one of James or Chilwell to Ruben Dias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if anyone wants to join my $10 draft for sunday night 8pm please pm me for details
not a scam i promise lol. just come join and play. pay it later on idc. id even cover it if someone is going to be a **** over 10 bucks. would love to get to know some bf locals and ive been on bf supercoach for years.

no better way than a fpl draft with trades galore

Cancelo and Bruno Guimaraes
or
Nico Williams and Sterling
:think::think::think:

Gross, neither.

Mount I think becomes a great option with Sterling there. Don't like Bruno or Nico TBH.

The whole Kane doesn't score in August thing still in the back of my head. But he has scored in each of the 3 friendlies so far, albeit 1 of those against a K-League rep side. If he scores against Roma I think it will be hard not to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back