Games FPL 23/24

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
The whole Kane doesn't score in August thing still in the back of my head. But he has scored in each of the 3 friendlies so far, albeit 1 of those against a K-League rep side. If he scores against Roma I think it will be hard not to
he was injured at the start of last season but had 2+ returns in the opening month (3 games) of the 3 season prior*
I think he’ll be good to go.

*one of those seasons didn’t start in August

yeah i had Salah, Kane and Haaland, but moving Haaland to Jesus, just makes the side better and means i can grab a man city mid like Mahrez or Grealish instead.

Also moving off the Chelsea assets at the start. Worried about Chilwell minutes as he hasn't started a preseason game yet and James is playing RB not RWB which doesn't help. They also just let Arsenal score 4. Might be a wait and see, especially with an early wildcard.

yeah i had Salah, Kane and Haaland, but moving Haaland to Jesus, just makes the side better and means i can grab a man city mid like Mahrez or Grealish instead.

Also moving off the Chelsea assets at the start. Worried about Chilwell minutes as he hasn't started a preseason game yet and James is playing RB not RWB which doesn't help. They also just let Arsenal score 4. Might be a wait and see, especially with an early wildcard.

Yeah I'm tempted by Chilwell but didn't realise he hadn't started a game yet.

Yeah I'm tempted by Chilwell but didn't realise he hadn't started a game yet.

might be easing back into it, but Alonso has started them all in pre season

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Prefer Kane Son Salah personally
This is what my new draft has.
Allows flexibility to switch Kane to Haaland; and Son to De Brunye.

Screenshot_20220727-120006_Chrome.jpg

People, learn to re-size your screenshots! :p When you paste them in the reply bar you can click them and drag to make them smaller so they don't take up half the screen.

This is where I'm at and honestly barring injuries, or last minute selection news, think I'm happy with it.

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 12.16.39 pm.png

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
View attachment 1462343Current thoughts. Lots of content to get through this week!
so it’s Son and Awoniya v’s an 8 million mid, Jesus and 2 mill to upgrade elsewhere.
I think the value is in the second option and I’d be worried about not having an Arsenal attacker given their fixtures and pre season form

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
View attachment 1462343Current thoughts. Lots of content to get through this week!

A few changes:
Ramsdale as the Arsenal defender
Tomiyasu and Dias to Cash and Perisic.
Martial as the Man U attacker, downgrading Rashford to Bailey.

Nothing major but a better balance I feel.

Back