Games FPL Season 2020/21

65 this week, up to 6th in our league, and 260k overall!

Greilish or Wilson more of a priority to get in?

Grealish (especially if he ends up on pens after Watkins' miss) but not this week as their game is postponed and may not end up this GW.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Grealish (especially if he ends up on pens after Watkins' miss) but not this week as their game is postponed and may not end up this GW.

Yup more thinking over next month, as will influence whether I consider dumping DCL (and planning around that) or not. Still have Zaha and wondering what's going to happen there!

Yup more thinking over next month, as will influence whether I consider dumping DCL (and planning around that) or not. Still have Zaha and wondering what's going to happen there!

I think you have to get Grealish then. With your high rank, you’ll be protecting your lead as he’s so highly owned.(42% owned)

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
I think you have to get Grealish then. With your high rank, you’ll be protecting your lead as he’s so highly owned.(42% owned)
Why would you get Grealish in? Can always just transfer him back in when the game is back on for the next game week.

Why would you get Grealish in? Can always just transfer him back in when the game is back on for the next game week.

That's what samFFC is talking about, not a transfer for this week but he's talking about from next week for the next month. No way do you bring in a Villa or Newcastle player this week, even if you have 2FT*

*speaking from my 3.6m rank :)

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
That's what samFFC is talking about, not a transfer for this week but he's talking about from next week for the next month. No way do you bring in a Villa or Newcastle player this week, even if you have 2FT*

Yeah just confused. I got 2FT and more leaning trading Grealish for a couple game weeks rather then getting him in.

*speaking for 73k rank ;)

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

Haha!
Yeah I don’t have any Villa players so could save the FT and double up on them on the double GW hopefully soon.

Zaha back so will save the transfer this week I think.
Use the extra transfer and the wildcard over next few weeks to load up on Villa players and other favourable schedules.

Yeah I held back all week waiting for news on him even though he was close to dropping, so happy I did. Helps my team massively.

I'm hoping Maupay is fit too, doesn't play until Monday night so plenty of time for him.

KdB captain is bittersweet.

Otherwise a sedate night really.

Awful night for me. No KdB, Sterling or City defender (my own fault but I really didn't think Sterling could be trusted to start), Bruno benched (6 points somehow is a God-send), and Ziyech injured.

KdB captain is bittersweet.

Otherwise a sedate night really.

I don’t have KDB C but all my players have returned so far (Meslier, 2 City defenders, Soucek, Werner, Bamford) so am on the same number of points.

46 with 3 to play and playing no keeper. Was all about surviving this week with 2 transfers in tact and so far it looks like I just might.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

67 with Kilman in play and Bissouma and KWP to start. If Kilman doesn't come on, I get Brewster's 1.

Despite this and having no keeper, it's been a half decent week

Back