Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's the sort of score that makes a FH worthwhile.

Dodged a bullet as I would have taken Tierney instead of Holding if I had the extra cash.

Will have 10 double game week players and will choose between playing Dallas or Bamford for the last spot.

I don't think that great. WC or FH?

View attachment 1041307

I’d do Tierney and Neto -> Stones and Foden (-4). Or Antonio a decent punt for DCL. You have plenty of DGW so you’re fine for this week, your only problem is a lack of Man City.

Caveat I’m at 1.3m so in no position for advice - listen to others!

Yeah I’m looking at Antonio or Cavani for DCL.

Cavani is unlikely to start each game which has me leaning towards Antonio.

The risk with Foden is Pep roulette.

I don't think that great. WC or FH?

View attachment 1041307
Son, Neto, DCL -> KDB, Soucek, Antonio

gives you 9 double gamers + Kane and a defender.
West Ham and Man C have good fixtures and it’s probably time to move DCL anyway.
you might need some bank to get it done depending on what you paid for DCL.
that and I don’t know if it’s worth the -8

DISCLAIMER: This is my first season. Current rank is 1.5 million

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor for Stones, McCarthy for Darlow. Banking on Newcastle reacting to Bruce’s dummy spit. 12 double ups plus 2 Leeds and Son. Bench boost. 27 players this week 😀
FYI Arsenal have kept 25 clean sheets against Newcastle, United are the only team to better that against a different opponent.

Taylor for Stones, McCarthy for Darlow. Banking on Newcastle reacting to Bruce’s dummy spit. 12 double ups plus 2 Leeds and Son. Bench boost. 27 players this week 😀

I was talking to a mate who is also Bench Boosting, how many points are you expecting? He wants 150 which ofc means he’ll get less than 100 😂

Salah or KDB? Been back and forth on this all week. Salah 2 at home and had a good rest. KDB better fixtures at home but Pep says needs a rest

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Definitely not. You have a lot of players already on your team that play twice. No need to blow it up yet.

There will be a double game week later in the season.

Yeah everyone's burning a lot of chips over this BGW/DGW not realising there'll be other opportunities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back