SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Up 300k places with the bench boost. Forgot I actually went up in rank the week everyone else used their BB so pretty happy with that. 101 all out since Richy lost his BP late.

Jaymin

Premium Gold
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I'm tempted to triple raphinha.
i hope he nets you 100 points if you do.

I’ve got Bamford, Dallas and Struijk (who I’ve had as a bench player for most the season) so will give Raphinha a miss. 2 Leeds defenders not ideal but will hope they nab a clean sheet and maybe score.

Thinking Stones to Vestegaard.

Is GW29 likely to get more fixtures added than the 6 teams sitting there at the moment?

tigland

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
A Galaxy Far Far Away
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies, LA Kings, Raiders, Boro
i hope he nets you 100 points if you do.

I’ve got Bamford, Dallas and Struijk (who I’ve had as a bench player for most the season) so will give Raphinha a miss. 2 Leeds defenders not ideal but will hope they nab a clean sheet and maybe score.

Thinking Stones to Vestegaard.

Is GW29 likely to get more fixtures added than the 6 teams sitting there at the moment?
only other fixture that could be added is Villa v Spurs. Everything else no chance as FA cup takes priority.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Raphinha has the most double digit hauls over a two game period in comparison with Bamford, seemed an easy call for me. Bamford had the higher ceiling though so I guess high risk high reward. Raphinha really should have had multiple assists this morning though, Cooper's finishing really let him down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ossie_21

Premium Platinum
May 28, 2010
Melbourne (ex-Perth)
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
In a different comp I thought it was a risk to captain Bamford, I need to catch up so took it. The people I’m chasing both went Bamford to, now I wish I just left it on Penandes

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Not sure what to do given next week is a DGW.

It worth WC'ing? I need to get rid of Grealish (probably bring in Barnes or Lingard), but I don't know if I should pull the trigger and revamp. I don't think I need drastic changes?

Is there another DGW?

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 7.39.08 am.png

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cruyff I'd recommend doing a search on Youtube for FPL videos. There's dozens of channels out there offering advice and answering the questions you have.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Not sure what to do given next week is a DGW.

It worth WC'ing? I need to get rid of Grealish (probably bring in Barnes or Lingard), but I don't know if I should pull the trigger and revamp. I don't think I need drastic changes?

Is there another DGW?

View attachment 1062628
what’s wrong with this team?
you have 9 DG’ers for 26, 7 in BGW 29, the obligatory City triple up, plus Everton and Villa could double again somewhere in between.
I wish my team looked this good.

51 so far me.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
what’s wrong with this team?
you have 9 DG’ers for 26, 7 in BGW 29, the obligatory City triple up, plus Everton and Villa could double again somewhere in between.
I wish my team looked this good.

51 so far me.
Yeah, I find it hard to fault. Though Holding probably not great.

I will turf Grealish for most likely Barnes.

63 with Bamford, Dallas and Raphina to come.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Haha well, I don't want to waste the WC, and want to try and capitalise on the DGW.

There are only probably a few very slight changes I would make which probably wouldn't make it worth it I suppose.

Jaymin

Premium Gold
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Haha well, I don't want to waste the WC, and want to try and capitalise on the DGW.

There are only probably a few very slight changes I would make which probably wouldn't make it worth it I suppose.
I’m planning at this stage to WC around the GW29 blank.

The Grealish injury is annoying but I can get 11 DGW players for GW26. I want to get Kane in this week but not sure which 4.5 to 5.5 midfielder I should bring in that has a DGW.

Remove this Banner Ad