Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

What are people’s chip plans?

Thinking wildcard and bench boost GW31 is my best option going forward at this stage.

Wildcard GW31. Free Hit GW33 if it ends up a BGW and then Triple Captain in a DGW. I'm at 1.3m though so not someone to follow!

holding WC to 31 now. Team is good for this week. 1 transfer Auba > Son (think he back). Leaves me with 7.3 in the bank :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put Stones ahead of Gundogan mate, poor bench order.

A bit late on this but if you have 3 defenders they can only be substituted for another defender, so would have been Stones ahead of Coufal. His example would be a decision of which sub of Gundo/Stones would have scored better if a mid/fwd had of missed. Turns out to have been a non factor anyway

A bit late on this but if you have 3 defenders they can only be substituted for another defender, so would have been Stones ahead of Coufal. His example would be a decision of which sub of Gundo/Stones would have scored better if a mid/fwd had of missed. Turns out to have been a non factor anyway

Yeah I was definitely joking haha.

Thinking Bale to Jota and Bamford to Jesus at this stage and then wildcard next week.

It someone could teleport into the future and tell me Man City’s starting XI thst would be great. And while you are there tell me who scores as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back