simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
captain kane or son (v brighton)? calvert-lewin (newcastle)..? salah (west ham)? who even knows

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
How does the automatic substitution work when a player doesn’t play? Does it take the highest scoring player on the bench if the formation works? So if I’m playing 3 - 5 - 2 and a defender doesn’t play will it take my highest scoring defender on the bench?

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
How does the automatic substitution work when a player doesn’t play? Does it take the highest scoring player on the bench if the formation works? So if I’m playing 3 - 5 - 2 and a defender doesn’t play will it take my highest scoring defender on the bench?
It takes your first sub. If you only have 3 defenders on it takes your first defender.

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
Oh I didn’t realise you could order your subs...

So here it will give me Bissouma and change it to a 3-5-2?

Yes, it will. And if Bissouma doesn’t play it’ll take Struijk, and if they both don’t play it’ll take Brewster.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Cool, so I committed the cardinal sin of completing transfers early in the week, without waiting for any injury or team news. Which means that all of Rodriguez, Pulisic, Castagne and Saiss miss out, and I'll only get scores from 10 players. Serves me right really, but there goes my hot start to the season

Currently on 24 from Salah (C), Chilwell and Brewter, here's hoping my remaining 7 can help me post something useful.

tigland

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
A Galaxy Far Far Away
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies, LA Kings, Raiders, Boro
Cool, so I committed the cardinal sin of completing transfers early in the week, without waiting for any injury or team news. Which means that all of Rodriguez, Pulisic, Castagne and Saiss miss out, and I'll only get scores from 10 players. Serves me right really, but there goes my hot start to the season

Currently on 24 from Salah (C), Chilwell and Brewter, here's hoping my remaining 7 can help me post something useful.
Same 4 for me. But Saiss sat on the bench. Was fit to play. Pulisic got injured the warmup post deadline. Not much you can do. I had 2 transfers, used one and still had 1 spare at deadline. You just can't predict that

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
60 for me with Mitrovic to come so 62 is the best i can hope for. Grealish the standout.
...might still get a bonus point for Kane too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
Anyone else having trouble signing in to the website? I'm going to assume that I've got so many points that I broke it.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
I heard you scored 4 points for the round and FPL is trying to protect you 😉
I got back in. 61 points broke it apparently. That's it for the round though. I've got a couple of cheap Leeds duds on my bench but they won't count.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
all out for 68 after a good contribution from Mitro.

gonna ship out TAA this week. i can get his 2 points for 3 million less.
...now watch his form change.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Haha I got 41 this week and at 2.6m. Tough season so far!
i got 29 last week, did not make a transfer, had a weaker squad with J Rodriguez out injured and scored 39 more points.
the game really is a lottery. i imagine it's like that every year but even more so this season with the form guide all over the place and clean sheets seemingly not a thing.

i'm having fun with it though :)

Remove this Banner Ad