omgfridge

Dark Side TID
Apr 10, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Gumbies
Looking to offload TAA this week and might turn Costa to Jota.

Tossing up between Chilwell and Zouma. Chilwell likely offers more value for the whole season but Zouma is scoring very well and offers good value. Anyone in a similar situation?

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
i already have Chilwell and not keen on a double Chelsea defence so Zouma is out.
considering Cresswell or even one of the cheaper West Ham defenders.
will use the funds to finance either Vardy or Zaha.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Robertson for Zouma or Chilwell boys?
Chilwell for me if you can afford the extra half million.
he'll continue to get forward and create chances as well as taking corners. i don't think Zouma's goal scoring and bonus points are sustainable but he's still a good option at his price.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Chilwell for me if you can afford the extra half million.
he'll continue to get forward and create chances as well as taking corners. i don't think Zouma's goal scoring and bonus points are sustainable but he's still a good option at his price.
Yeah ditched Robbo for Chilwell which then allowed me to go McGinn for Grealish and still 0.4 ITB.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
Yeah ditched Robbo for Chilwell which then allowed me to go McGinn for Grealish and still 0.4 ITB.
Why not both.gif

I swapped out TAA for Vestergaard. Gave me enough to replace Jorginho with Rashford. Back four is now Robbo, Chilwell, Mings, Vestergaard.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Didn't have the funds!
I'm usually rubbish at this but I've stumbled into what looks like a half decent team.

Martinez
Mings Robertson Chilwell Vestergaard
Grealish Rashford Son
Kane Werner Calvert-Lewin

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I'm usually rubbish at this but I've stumbled into what looks like a half decent team.

Martinez
Mings Robertson Chilwell Vestergaard
Grealish Rashford Son
Kane Werner Calvert-Lewin
Double Villa defence after the last couple of weeks doesn't look fantastic in fairness.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Double Villa defence after the last couple of weeks doesn't look fantastic in fairness.
Yeah I'm dreading Villa getting a hammering. It would cost me 4 points to swap Zouma for Mings but might be worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Every week Im left hoping for at least one of my players to not take the field. TAA have a rest buddy, I need my bench points.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC

2 weeks in a row above the average...that makes 4/8. either i'm getting better or more people are losing interest.
current rank of 2.4 million and 2 free transfers for after the international break.

Rorys458

Premium Platinum
Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
82 with getting my captain choice wrong again. 6 out of 8 failures so far but still ranked 94k. Wondering what to do about Son and Kane. 0.1m short of doing Son to Grealish and ASM to Zaha.

RickSanchez

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
When you forget to swap Leno for Martinez to start Leno purely because you are lazy and/or forgetful.

1604892481939.png

Last edited:

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
44, now 30 points behind my mates in their league. Usually do okay early on by doing my own thing and cheering for ‘my players’ but every bandwagon firing and there being no regression is annoying at the moment. Getting close to the point of following it less but I won’t enjoy playing if I wildcard to match everyone else now.

Remove this Banner Ad