Games FPL Season 2020/21

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Mitro was only benched because he wasn't quite fresh enough after international duty. He will start may more weeks that he doesn't, he's too valuable to Fulham. Don't make a knee-jerk trade, if you have him you can afford to hold him for a bit more purely on his very high ownership numbers.
yeah, i'm definitely keeping him just weighing up whether to start or bench. i think i'll start him.

thanks guys :thumbsu:
i might just bank that transfer to give me more flexibility in GW3
PEA as triple captain against West Ham is tempting me now...i wish you didn't mention that.

thoughts on Mitrovic starting this round? there should be a few goals in that game but it's hard to score from the bench.

There'll be some weeks where teams get two games in the same week which is sometimes better to use your chips then (although obviously people who used it on Salah GW1 certainly didn't waste it)

Don't think I can keep Saka because after Willian's performance and the depth Arsenal have on the wings I can't see him getting consistent minutes and I can get a nailed on starter for 5.5 so I reckon that's my move.

I'm tossing up between Harrison of Leeds who looked really good and Podence of Wolves who also looked pretty good, my only issue is that Podence may not get that much game time given Wolves' depth in midfield. Thoughts?

I have Saka as well and thinking the same. Just not sure which way to go.

I have Saka as well and thinking the same. Just not sure which way to go.
I went with Harrison, Podence only started because Jota wasn't fit coming off an international break. Harrison should get a decent amount of chances judging by the way Leeds play, and regardless he'll play more than the other 2

I went with Harrison, Podence only started because Jota wasn't fit coming off an international break. Harrison should get a decent amount of chances judging by the way Leeds play, and regardless he'll play more than the other 2

Saka isn't going to change price tonight but will keep an eye on it. I have Burke as a backup for Saka so i need a little more security so leaning towards Harrison as well.

i just learnt that you can't reverse trades in this game :$
saw the Reset button on the transfers page and figured it was possible.

oh no, unless you WC you can't change. Did you take a hit?

Interesting Price changes coming tonight

Willian
Bamford
Gabriel

all locked in to rise tonight.

Bruno and KDB will be close, but prob tomorrow. I want to captain Auba this week and move to KDB next week. Hoping it slows down a little.

Interesting Price changes coming tonight

Willian
Bamford
Gabriel

all locked in to rise tonight.

Bruno and KDB will be close, but prob tomorrow. I want to captain Auba this week and move to KDB next week. Hoping it slows down a little.
Arsenal's defence looked shaky playing Fulham who are genuinely dreadful so Gabriel isn't a super viable option on paper, Willian has a load of competition and Bamford is Bamford. I wouldn't touch any of them bar Willian with a ten foot pole and if you didn't have Willian for MW1 then there's no real point wasting a transfer to bring him in now

Arsenal's defence looked shaky playing Fulham who are genuinely dreadful so Gabriel isn't a super viable option on paper, Willian has a load of competition and Bamford is Bamford. I wouldn't touch any of them bar Willian with a ten foot pole and if you didn't have Willian for MW1 then there's no real point wasting a transfer to bring him in now

totally agree. Looks like it was Willian and Bamford +0.1 and Pepe -0.1 so far. Think thats it for tonight. Bruno, Gabriel and KDB to go up tomorrow

Interesting relating to price changes.

KDB and Bruno should have risen overnight and didn't. Does that mean they are protected this week as they haven't played yet? Def helps if that is the case.

4 players dropped 0.1, no rises.

That’s a lot of price changes, though KDB not moved so will be a popular trade.

Vinagre didn’t survive that final day for me but holding the transfer gives me some flexibility on what to do next week. Still, if Mitrovic doesn’t start v Leeds he’ll probably have to go pre-price fall, even though they’re playing Villa at home next.

Somehow avoided any of my players going up or down which makes me feel quite happy having banked my transfer this week.

Still a bit nervous that sticking with Mitro instead of shifting to Bamford might cost me but we'll see.

Somehow avoided any of my players going up or down which makes me feel quite happy having banked my transfer this week.

Still a bit nervous that sticking with Mitro instead of shifting to Bamford might cost me but we'll see.

Mitro starting this week. I took a hit and went Mitro to DCL as had the $$. First good move i have made in FPL in 3 years.

45. holy hell what a disaster
Doherty - 0
Egan - -2 (red card)
Bissouma - 0 (red card)
St Max - 1 (injured)
Havertz - 1 (he's sh*t)

gonna swap Havertz for J Rod and maybe spend 4 points on doing something with Egan.

Plenty of top line players have had awful gameweeks. Saw one bloke who was sitting on 21 going into this morning's games and just had Egan to come... :straining:

Is game week 3 to early to use the scrap your whole team and start again chip?

Depends on the changes you want to make. I am taking 2hits over 2 weeks to hold WC, but others have already pulled the trigger. Its a personal choice. 500,000 WC were played in game week 2.

Is game week 3 to early to use the scrap your whole team and start again chip?

Yes.

Next week there'll be a bunch more information and people will be rushing to scrap their teams again. Transfer window isn't even shut.

Back