Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Watkins and captain Salah rescuing my week, scoring 45/64 😳

Great pick on Watkins! I've picked him up as a straight swap for Adams but hoping he can carry on with his form.

Who is Flat Track Eagles - amazing work!

Looks like a Leeds supporter so I'll congratulate them through gritted teeth.

Great pick on Watkins! I've picked him up as a straight swap for Adams but hoping he can carry on with his form.

Rate him, and perfect fit for Villa. Would’ve been very happy for us to sign him

That said, 3 goals vs Pool was a little beyond expectations 😂

What are people doing with KDB (out for 2 weeks)?

This week has been a mess but I have 2 transfers, so might just go terrible defence to upgrade to Mane. I’ll have 3 4.0 defenders which surely isn’t how you play this game!

What are people doing with KDB (out for 2 weeks)?

This week has been a mess but I have 2 transfers, so might just go terrible defence to upgrade to Mane. I’ll have 3 4.0 defenders which surely isn’t how you play this game!

Hope you went with Mane!!

I had basically my full squad play in the early window. 50 from 8 including C Salah. Left with Justin, Zaha (Mitchell first sub), Mitro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you went with Mane!!

I had basically my full squad play in the early window. 50 from 8 including C Salah. Left with Justin, Zaha (Mitchell first sub), Mitro.

Mitchell is unlikely to play.

Salah triple C next week?

Im talking to my mate who’s saying Kane TC next week is a given :p

I’m being much more conservative.

I cracked and played the WC.

yeah just too many flags for me this week and only way to get Kane in. My wildcard has no Man C or UTD players. In previous years, crazy. This season seems like the right play for the next month or so.

yeah just too many flags for me this week and only way to get Kane in. My wildcard has no Man C or UTD players. In previous years, crazy. This season seems like the right play for the next month or so.

Yep, I love the look of Rashford but tough two games coming up.

This week was the first week where I think a lot of predictions held firm. Son and Kane banged, Villa won and kept a CS.

I actually helped a mate with his WC and he's doing great, so now I'm sure my own WC will bomb terribly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back