Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

44, now 30 points behind my mates in their league. Usually do okay early on by doing my own thing and cheering for ‘my players’ but every bandwagon firing and there being no regression is annoying at the moment. Getting close to the point of following it less but I won’t enjoy playing if I wildcard to match everyone else now.

Don't wild card to match, wild card to get ahead of new bandwagons, e.g. West Ham players, City players, etc.

Don't wild card to match, wild card to get ahead of new bandwagons, e.g. West Ham players, City players, etc.

Everyone’s already got in Coufal and Soucek grr. 2 price fallers overnight as well. Man City GW10 is the next fixture swing, will see how far 2 transfers takes me, hopefully I get more info on the TAA injury to see whether to ditch for someone like Cancelo.

Everyone’s already got in Coufal and Soucek grr. 2 price fallers overnight as well. Man City GW10 is the next fixture swing, will see how far 2 transfers takes me, hopefully I get more info on the TAA injury to see whether to ditch for someone like Cancelo.

I wouldn't say everyone, and City assets or Vardy or someone would still be good. There's always things to do, don't discount your WC.

I wouldn't say everyone, and City assets or Vardy or someone would still be good. There's always things to do, don't discount your WC.

Im just a stubborn b*stard :)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
80 points this week, Lamptey filling in for Pulisic's 0. Up to 90k overall ... easily my best ever showing.

Villa trio of Barkley, Watkins and Martinez delivered in a big way.

Both Pulisic and Saiss missing at the moment is frustrating, and needs attending to.

Turns out it was ok. It was only against Arsenal.

Haha I'm the muppet with Tierney thinking it was a good fixture!

TAA likely to miss 4 weeks. not sure what that translates to in games but surely it's time to move him on if you haven't already. i'm amazed his price has only dropped 0.1
Wilson probably gonna miss for longer but a swap to Watkins + 0.6 looks like a straightforward option.

Well that's my transfer then before he goes down in price further. He'll probably go down tonight at this rate.

Any suggestions on who to get for TAA?

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Well that's my transfer then before he goes down in price further. He'll probably go down tonight at this rate.

Any suggestions on who to get for TAA?
Cancelo seems to be popular.
cheaper options at West Ham and Southampton.
PvA at Palace also worth considering given their fixture for the next 3 rounds. probably a nice point of difference too.

Edit: Mings and Zouma look good if you don't already have them.

PvA at Palace also worth considering given their fixture for the next 3 rounds. probably a nice point of difference too.

Cheers mate

Yeah I was on Cancelo atm, van Aanholt is a really interesting option though!

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
TAA likely to miss 4 weeks. not sure what that translates to in games but surely it's time to move him on if you haven't already. i'm amazed his price has only dropped 0.1
Wilson probably gonna miss for longer but a swap to Watkins + 0.6 looks like a straightforward option.
I really wanted Barkely but already have Martinez, Konsa and Grealish.

I have Wilson - how long is he out for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with Wilson?

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
hamstring. nothing confirmed yet but doesnt look good.
Ah well, he will be my next trade. Got 1.7 ITB too so should be able to get someone decent.

Edit: Mings and Zouma look good if you don't already have them.

Haha of course I don't, my defence is terrible! How are all these people about the same price??

How about a uber cheap option (Balbuena) to allow me to go Riedewald -> Grealish (-4) tonight? I'll have to leave Mitrovic or Soucek on the bench every week but perhaps decent cover is useful.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Haha of course I don't, my defence is terrible! How are all these people about the same price??

How about a uber cheap option (Balbuena) to allow me to go Riedewald -> Grealish (-4) tonight? I'll have to leave Mitrovic or Soucek on the bench every week but perhaps decent cover is useful.
Balbuena looks good to me. doesn't offer much outside of clean sheets though.
Kilman another cheap option that people have jumped on but you've probably missed that train given their upcoming fixture.
...as for the tonight part. i still don't really understand how and when the prices change.

also, i'm pretty bad at this game so i'd advise caution when regarding my opinion.

Balbuena looks good to me. doesn't offer much outside of clean sheets though.
Kilman another cheap option that people have jumped on but you've probably missed that train given their upcoming fixture.
...as for the tonight part. i still don't really understand how and when the prices change.

also, i'm pretty bad at this game so i'd advise caution when regarding my opinion.

Yeah I have Kilman already so that’s someone at least.

Will have a think and make a call, thanks!

I’ve thought for too long about this now, I’m getting Cancelo. I’d want a Man City from GW10 anyway and thinking Jimenez -> Vardy next week with the fixtures.

Thanks for everyone’s help!

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Of course EPL has a week off and I've done my trades which includes a -4.

Guaranteed one of my Euro players gets injured now, and TAA and Wilson (who I traded out) will miraculously recover in time.

This is by far the hardest fantasy game to play.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
This is by far the hardest fantasy game to play.
BBL SC says hi.

also, I might have gone a little early on the Callum Wilson injury. latest reports are that he's better than first thought and might even be right to go for the Chelsea game...still nothing official though.

Back