Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Salah :rolleyes:
hold, transfer, free hit?
think i'm gonna hold. it's not worth spending 2 FT's and taking a money hit to get him out and back in.

I am going to hold. If City had a better fixture I may have gone that route, but getting rid of him makes it hard to get him back.

Apparently Chilwell now injured as well, and Son under COVID doubt?

4 South Korean players tested positive. I don't think Son did. But under the UK Gov rules over there he has to isolate when he gets back. Its not the full 2 weeks, but be might have to miss this game week. I have Rashford as well who didn't front up for England this international break. I am glad I fought back the urge to transfer early this international period because of price rises. Might struggle to fill a team if they all miss.

Might be time to play the free hit to try buy a week

yeah thinking about it. Don't want to waste a chip but with all these potential outs and City playing Spurs, a well targeted team this week might be the way to go instead of waiting for double gameweeks.

So I did TAA -> Cancelo last week (thanks for the great advice!)

But with all the uncertainty, definitely holding off to Friday/Saturday. I'm holding Salah for now.

Plan is to probably take a -4 for Ferguson -> Cresswell. Someone who continues to be injured to a starter, and then Mitrovic to Watkins/Bamford next week. Until Ferguson falls in price this week...

Interesting times!

I am going to hold. If City had a better fixture I may have gone that route, but getting rid of him makes it hard to get him back.
everywhere i look people are falling over themselves to pick up City assets because they have such a great fixture.
personally i don't see it. their fixture is pretty good but their form is bad, especially considering the price you have to pay. that and they're likely to rotate guys through the 11 against weaker teams and in European weeks.

everywhere i look people are falling over themselves to pick up City assets because they have such a great fixture.
personally i don't see it. their fixture is pretty good but their form is bad, especially considering the price you have to pay. that and they're likely to rotate guys through the 11 against weaker teams and in European weeks.

Im not considering attackers. I am considering double Defence though in Dias (though I did say Cresswell in my previous post!)

Looking at taking the free hit this week unless team news is promising, got 5 players currently out or doubtful including 3 defenders.

Would likely work out as a points benefit later on to just cop it now and use it in a double GW later though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up going Salah to Bruno who I captained. Worked out but gonna need to take a hit next week I think.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I brought him in. jinxed.

Son as captain a good differential for me though.

Yeah I should have kept Son in the end. Got scared out of it because everyone was ditching either him or Kane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back