Games FPL Season 2020/21

What about the Man City game? Five players I read had positive tests. Walker, Jesus, ?, ? & ?.

Rumour is it's 2 of Ederson, Cancelo and Torres with the third being a young player who won't be in the team.

Currently match is still going ahead!

My opponent is on 74 with Chilwell left. I am on 17...
Need Salah to knock 5 in.

17?! Geeze you're having no luck.

I'm on 57, he's on 56.

He has McCarthy, Justin and Salah (C) left, I have Salah and Robbo. Basically need Robbo to score a goal, Toon to score, and Salah to do nothing.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
17?! Geeze you're having no luck.

I'm on 57, he's on 56.

He has McCarthy, Justin and Salah (C) left, I have Salah and Robbo. Basically need Robbo to score a goal, Toon to score, and Salah to do nothing.

Yeah no Fernandes, Kane and Son has killed me.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
In 'The Cup' my opponent is using a Wildcard and is on 65 points with Alexander- Arnold.

Im currently on 64 points with Wilson, Alexander-Arnold and Salah (C) to play. Im pretty confident and stocked. I've had some arsey luck lately in this game.

Didnt make the cup, but going well. 75 with KDB, Salah and Stones to play

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fabianski injured/rested but it’s ok cause I have McCarthy as cover :rainbow:
My sarcasm detector is way off, but just in case

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think I’ve ever made it past the second week of the cup, it’s even borderline if I’ll get out of the first week this year.

Leading 46-33, both have Salah as captain. I have nobody else except he has TAA, Bednarek & Walcott to play.

I did but also had McCarthy and Forster in my bench and luckily it paid off with Saints win. Just scrapped through in the cup on the back of Southampton clean sheet.

Congrats, nice to have Forster as backup :)

Yeah sadly I transferred out Adams, anticipating that he wouldn’t play so my route to Soucek was blocked with his replacement. It was with an eye for avoiding Free Hitting next week so let’s see how it works out for me.

Back