Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO GUIIIIISE

everyone is different. I am right on the edge of saving my free hit even with Walker who might get pepped and Brewster. If spurs didn't get a replacement game i was ready to FH. I think a lot of free hitters will have Stones, KDB, Bruno, Son, Holding/Tierney and Kane who i have. So even playing short i am hoping to minimise the damage to max 20 points. I just think that later in the season i want that FH as an option with all the uncertainty right now.

everyone is different. I am right on the edge of saving my free hit even with Walker who might get pepped and Brewster. If spurs didn't get a replacement game i was ready to FH. I think a lot of free hitters will have Stones, KDB, Bruno, Son, Holding/Tierney and Kane who i have. So even playing short i am hoping to minimise the damage to max 20 points. I just think that later in the season i want that FH as an option with all the uncertainty right now.
Yeah well I have KT, Son, Kane but not sure what to do. Blergh.

This reassures me as I'm playing with 9 and have most of those, so damage will be minimal for me.

This reassures me as I'm playing with 9 and have most of those, so damage will be minimal for me.

yeah that's the way I am looking at it. Just think their will be more carnage later on with make up games, called off games and now the FA cup.

Now down to 7 players for this week, hoping my opponent in the cup is a non-active player or doesn’t have a FH to use

My opponent has 4pts from Bruno & Wilson and only has KDB (c) and Reidewald to come.

I have 7pts from Bruno (c), Pickford and Coady with Dias, Mitchell, Gundogan & Kane to come.

KDB hat trick and 2 assists in a 5-0 win confirmed

First time this season with Bruno and he scores 2....

I brought him in for Salah as well, but happy that I did just in case. So far with my main rivals in my money league I am 9 points behind this week and they have 1 more to play than I do (that's hoping walker plays). If so then the 20 point prediction is currently on track and I will have the FH chip still in my pocket.

Why the hell did De Bruyn not take the penalty???? :(

And shouldn‘t he get an assist for winning the penalty?

Edit. Lol it just dawned on me that it’s only an assist if the penalty is converted

Last edited:
Why the hell did De Bruyn not take the penalty???? :(

And shouldn‘t he get an assist for winning the penalty?

Edit. Lol it just dawned on me that it’s only an assist if the penalty is converted

yeah only if converted. No idea why he didn't take it. Really annoying. Even if it was converted it was an assisted and probably 2 bonus points.

Sterling has missed his last 3 now. Not sure why he is still on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pep said KdB was "too tired" to kick the ball from the spot. Bizarre.

least Sterling had enough energy to put it into the 85th row :moustache:

Southampton v Leeds off.
Villa v Everton unlikely.
the best laid plans...:mad:

so bench boost is no go. thinking about triple captain KDB but if he’s too tired to take a penalty kick there’s no way he plays 90 minutes both games.

yeah have Martinez, Grealish, Dallas, Bamford, Holding and keeping Kane. But still going to BB as I brought Johnstone in as backup GK. I know all 15 will play at least one and 9 will play 2. Bar Villa the others who have singles all have good matchups. I might not be in a position again to get all 15 out in a BB.

also a bit of talk around about Villa v Newcastle being played during the FA Cup 4th round weekend, which means Villa could still have 2 games during GW 19. Would mean they only have 2 fixtures to make up then. That makes a lot of sense as they know they can do it as they just did with Spurs/Fulham.

50 all out thanks to Mitchell. Rank down only 2 to 959. Three transfers for -8 this week to give me 14 double week players and use bench boost. Only worry is McCarthy for the Fulham keeper not sure that’s worth almost four. Have enough for Fabianski but too many dollars tied up in keepers long term...

played 4 short and ended up with 37 points. Very happy with that. Only lost around 16 points in the end and managed to keep my FH.

BB for me this week as well. Have 11 doubles and the 4 singles have a good match up. Happy to get rid of it this week as it is hard to get 15 out usually.

Now to decide who to captain...Salah or KDB

37 points with no FH, think i'm roughly 15 points behind those that FHed which is perfectly acceptable. Think I can gain more from my FH than they did from this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back