Games FPL Season 2020/21

A Burnley defender could do pretty well.

I don't trust anyone else with the captaincy, so I'm captaining myself. Ummm, no, make that Me(e).

79 all out and up to 365 overall. Should have started Kane and captained Son but such is life. 13 points would have pushed me up a 100 spots probably. Anyway big few weeks coming up with DGW next three weeks and a blank GW in 29 depending on cup results. Will likely lose lots of space to those with FH and Bench boost remaining.

Good Lord... Well done mate.

I thought I was going well in the top 500,000 (although up from about 4 millionth 4 weeks ago!).

The one thing I've done differently this season is make my transfers very early in the week. It's risky with injuries & suspensions (EG: I transferred out Soucek this coming week before his red card appeal was heard), but boy has it seen my Team Value sky-rocket.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
First time I have made an early trade all season. Brought in DCL last night and now he is injured. :rolleyes:
Antonio, Pope, Justin, Dias all flagged.
nothing on DCL...yet.
not that it really means much anyway

Edit: DCL now flagged. hamstring

Last edited:
Antonio, Pope, Justin, Dias all flagged.
nothing on DCL...yet.
not that it really means much anyway

Edit: DCL now flagged. hamstring
DCL was sitting in the stands watching extra time with ice on the hammy. Was going to bring him in, but he might miss at least 1. If it 1 then its Fulham which is not ideal considering his 2nd game is City. Going to wait to press conferences tomorrow

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

any Burnley fans about?
I’m trying to decide between Lowton (more nailed) and Pieters (cheaper/chance of attacking return)

also, who goes out when Taylor is fit?

Not a Burnley fan, but imo Lowton for nailedness - and Pieters goes out when Taylor comes back.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Not a Burnley fan, but imo Lowton for nailedness - and Pieters goes out when Taylor comes back.
thanks. have done Justin > Lowton
I went a little early to avoid the price drop from Justin this afternoon even though I don’t think it would have affected me...I’m still a bit confused about how it all works.

thanks. have done Justin > Lowton
I went a little early to avoid the price drop from Justin this afternoon even though I don’t think it would have affected me...I’m still a bit confused about how it all works.

Fair enough!

You sell profits at half the difference rounded down. You take the hit on losses.

So Justin is 5.2m.

If you bought him at say 4.7m you would have sold him at 4.9m (halfway rounded down). If he falls to 5.1m, people who bought him at 4.7m could still sell him at 4.9m as that’s halfway.

But if you bought him at 5.2m, and he falls to 5.1m, you would sell him at 5.1m as you take the 0.1m loss in full.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Fair enough!

You sell profits at half the difference rounded down. You take the hit on losses.

So Justin is 5.2m.

If you bought him at say 4.7m you would have sold him at 4.9m (halfway rounded down). If he falls to 5.1m, people who bought him at 4.7m could still sell him at 4.9m as that’s halfway.

But if you bought him at 5.2m, and he falls to 5.1m, you would sell him at 5.1m as you take the 0.1m loss in full.
I bought at 4.9 so I could have waited.
thanks for the explanation.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Hmmm. Any ideas?
I like Cancelo. every City player is a rotation risk but I think it’s worth it and they probably double again in 26.
your other option would be a Burnley defender.
Otherwise you could grab Dallas to set up for next game week. even a Villa defender if you don’t have Martinez would be good the way the fixtures are likely to play out.

Wilson > Bamford is a no brainer (if it has to be this week)

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I like Cancelo. every City player is a rotation risk but I think it’s worth it and they probably double again in 26.
your other option would be a Burnley defender.
Otherwise you could grab Dallas to set up for next game week. even a Villa defender if you don’t have Martinez would be good the way the fixtures are likely to play out.

Wilson > Bamford is a no brainer
Already got Dallas. Defence currently is him, Justin, Holding, Coufal and Stones.

That was my reason for Cancelo as I know they have a DGW coming up.

Justin on the chopping block, and yeah happy to take the -4 hit for Wilson to Bamford.

I did DCL->Barnes and am (C) him. My only attacking player with a double (3 City defenders, Pope) and would rather cheer for the attacker.

Barnes as in Burnley?!

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Already got Dallas. Defence currently is him, Justin, Holding, Coufal and Stones.

That was my reason for Cancelo as I know they have a DGW coming up.

Justin on the chopping block, and yeah happy to take the -4 hit for Wilson to Bamford.
I’d take Cancelo.

Back