Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

I assumed Leicester when I read it but now that you point it out it can’t be.
ballzy

Absolutely crazy when he has 2 goals for the season. Why not captain Gundogan.. lol.

Josh King is a good differiantial pick for this week. I had enough money in the bank to go DCL to Kane, but if I didnt I would probably bring King in.

I might still do it by swapping Antonio to King.

Josh King is a good differiantial pick for this week. I had enough money in the bank to go DCL to Kane, but if I didnt I would probably bring King in.

Antonio is set to play.

Barnes as in Burnley?!

Yeah that’s the one. Considering I’ve been following Welbeck, Benteke and Willian Jose at points this season it seems apt!

Considered him but thought if DCL played v City he’d go straight back to the bench.

thanks. have done Justin > Lowton
I went a little early to avoid the price drop from Justin this afternoon even though I don’t think it would have affected me...I’m still a bit confused about how it all works.

Nice one :) . His first goal for 8 years they just said...timing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought Gundogan in this week (far too late, but better late than never)

Certainly back to his Dortmund best

Don't think Dias was rotated, he was sick.
Been sick all week. Pep said it pre FA cup tie. Think he got back to training late in the week. Will play the next game you would think

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back