Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Going ok so far. Hoping some of DGW players who got injured front up again. Mee looks like he might be ok but Captain Gund I don't think Pep will risk.

Currently 80 points and still have Creswell, Mee, Stones, Cancello, Gund (C), Areola, Antonio and Soucek to play.

Going ok so far. Hoping some of DGW players who got injured front up again. Mee looks like he might be ok but Captain Gund I don't think Pep will risk.

Currently 80 points and still have Creswell, Mee, Stones, Cancello, Gund (C), Areola, Antonio and Soucek to play.
I’m 79 with Pope, Stones, Cancelo, Rudiger and Gund (c).

Has there been anymore said about Gundogan? I assume he is out?

Damn, didn't realise Mee is out till end of Feb. Another one gone for me. I can't take a trick lately.

where you hear this? apparently trained yesterday

sounds like he is still a chance. They were really emphasising that he was a normal sub not a concussion sub so maybe they want to bring him back sooner.

Jaymin not sure on Gund. Wasn't in any training pics and Pep doesn't need to risk him for a big lead now at the top. I hope he plays but with Champions League next week, just feel he more likely to miss.

101 before the doubles...what a time to be alive :)
Cancelo, Stones, Gundog, Lowton and Reid still to play.
no guarantees that any of that City trio start but I really don’t care. this is probably the apex of my season so I’m just gonna enjoy it for the next couple of days.

live rank of 754938 and only 339 points off top spot.

101 before the doubles...what a time to be alive :)
Cancelo, Stones, Gundog, Lowton and Reid still to play.
no guarantees that any of that City trio start but I really don’t care. this is probably the apex of my season so I’m just gonna enjoy it for the next couple of days.

live rank of 754938 and only 339 points off top spot.

Good score!

93 for me with Gundo Stones and Cancelo to come. Up to 232 overall. Transferring Kane back in over Lowton (after transferring Kane out for DCL early in the week) and Sanchez over Matinez probably cost me top 100 but first world issues I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Pep has said Gund is out. Add that to Mee being ruled out.

Just leaves me with Cancello and Stones (who might get Pepped) and Areola. 3 short of 100, might be relying on just Areola to get there :huh:

only 6 points from my potential 5 double gamers...oh well, can’t say it was unexpected.

now the big question is, with a midfield of Bruno, Salah, Son, Gundo and Grealish who do I swap for Raphinha?
I don’t have a free hit and trying to get to GW30 without playing the wildcard.
or do I skip Raphinha?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back