Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Soucek out, Harrison in.

I need to turn my last two game weeks around somehow. Maybe triple C Bamford.
I'm tempted to triple raphinha.

I'm tempted to triple raphinha.

i hope he nets you 100 points if you do.

I’ve got Bamford, Dallas and Struijk (who I’ve had as a bench player for most the season) so will give Raphinha a miss. 2 Leeds defenders not ideal but will hope they nab a clean sheet and maybe score.

Thinking Stones to Vestegaard.

Is GW29 likely to get more fixtures added than the 6 teams sitting there at the moment?

i hope he nets you 100 points if you do.

I’ve got Bamford, Dallas and Struijk (who I’ve had as a bench player for most the season) so will give Raphinha a miss. 2 Leeds defenders not ideal but will hope they nab a clean sheet and maybe score.

Thinking Stones to Vestegaard.

Is GW29 likely to get more fixtures added than the 6 teams sitting there at the moment?

only other fixture that could be added is Villa v Spurs. Everything else no chance as FA cup takes priority.

Raphinha has the most double digit hauls over a two game period in comparison with Bamford, seemed an easy call for me. Bamford had the higher ceiling though so I guess high risk high reward. Raphinha really should have had multiple assists this morning though, Cooper's finishing really let him down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a different comp I thought it was a risk to captain Bamford, I need to catch up so took it. The people I’m chasing both went Bamford to, now I wish I just left it on Penandes

Not sure what to do given next week is a DGW.

It worth WC'ing? I need to get rid of Grealish (probably bring in Barnes or Lingard), but I don't know if I should pull the trigger and revamp. I don't think I need drastic changes?

Is there another DGW?

View attachment 1062628
what’s wrong with this team?
you have 9 DG’ers for 26, 7 in BGW 29, the obligatory City triple up, plus Everton and Villa could double again somewhere in between.
I wish my team looked this good.

51 so far me.

what’s wrong with this team?
you have 9 DG’ers for 26, 7 in BGW 29, the obligatory City triple up, plus Everton and Villa could double again somewhere in between.
I wish my team looked this good.

51 so far me.
Yeah, I find it hard to fault. Though Holding probably not great.

I will turf Grealish for most likely Barnes.

63 with Bamford, Dallas and Raphina to come.

Yeah, I find it hard to fault. Though Holding probably not great.

I will turf Grealish for most likely Barnes.

63 with Bamford, Dallas and Raphina to come.

So why the need to ask us for what to change? :p

Haha well, I don't want to waste the WC, and want to try and capitalise on the DGW.

There are only probably a few very slight changes I would make which probably wouldn't make it worth it I suppose.

I’m planning at this stage to WC around the GW29 blank.

The Grealish injury is annoying but I can get 11 DGW players for GW26. I want to get Kane in this week but not sure which 4.5 to 5.5 midfielder I should bring in that has a DGW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back