Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

On 60 even though my 5 midfielders blanked.

Would have liked another goal from TC Kane but at least he scored.

My FH team is on 53 with captain DCL still to play both games and all my other players to play one minus Dallas. Could potentially be a big week if all my midfielders don't blank again

I only just brought him in for a hit...should have done it weeks ago really

at least I didn’t get sucked into the Barnes trap.

I did and also had Salah TC. Was pushing for top 10k. Such a bad week, will struggle to make top 100k now

I did and also had Salah TC. Was pushing for top 10k. Such a bad week, will struggle to make top 100k now

Nah you can still make 100k easy quite late in the season. No need to panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes lol, just feel it's wasted if your TC doesn't dominate both games.

I can't remember the last time I used a TC that dominated both games. I'd be happy just using it on a player with two chances at a double digit score. Also keep in mind United probably should have had a pen. If Fernandes gets that he's already on 11 points heading into the second game.

Bruno in a better position than Salah as he has Palace compared to Salah Chelsea. Can't believe Salah missed that open net. Would have changed things dramatically.

How did I not know about this place?

I spend way too much time on FPL and would love to be a part of it for next season.

how you traveling this season?

How did I not know about this place?

I spend way too much time on FPL and would love to be a part of it for next season.

We can add you to our league now, just shoot me a PM and I can give you the code.

We can add you to our league now, just shoot me a PM and I can give you the code.

wait to see how good they are first :moustache:. I have 2nd spot to protect

Mo has a good fixture as well, but after TC him this week and him blanking against Sheffield I am a little trigger happy with him. Still has a game to redeem himself. Gund from a Man City point of view but Pep is in full roulette mode

Had already pencilled in Bruno to Son this week even before the games, so glad I can do that and not feel knee jerky. Just waiting to make sure Son doesn't get injured/suspended before locking it in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back