Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah 35 for me with Ihenacho and Fofana still to play. had a handy lead in my cash league and guy in 2nd had Wood, leeds defenders and utd defenders. Halved it in 1 night :oops:

I wildcarded and am 46 with Vardy and Iheanacho to come.

I FH haha. Thought a defence of TAA (v Newcastle), Veltman (v Sheff U), Sanchez (v Sheff U) and Targett (v WBA) would be good for at least one CS..

With Pickford on my bench too..

34 this week made worse by that game being cancelled. I am up in my cash league and the only one with a FH in hand. I thought i had an advantage as 2nd would have had to take hits to get a full team in 36. Now it looks like Liverpool v WBA might move to 35 and Utd v Pool into 36 which means my FH advantage is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Triple Gameweek for Man U!

Time for the FH...

have 2 frees. Can get 7 doubles, 3 tipplers and Kane out. Then will FH in 36. Worked out better for me that united blank in 36.

have 2 frees. Can get 7 doubles, 3 tipplers and Kane out. Then will FH in 36. Worked out better for me that united blank in 36.

That sounds like a well-prepared team!

That sounds like a well-prepared team!

I kept the 2 frees with the doubles in mind. The triples make it easier. Most likely going defender to shaw and Lingard (dont make me pay Jessie) to Greenwood. I think the utd boys will play all 3, the turn around times are tight, but should be guaranteed at least 2.

Switching the TC to Penandes, should play both of their big games v Leicester & Pool. also brought in Lindelof prior to rescheduling, might look at a -4 on top now for a 2/3 game player also looking forward to the week ahead

Switching the TC to Penandes, should play both of their big games v Leicester & Pool. also brought in Lindelof prior to rescheduling, might look at a -4 on top now for a 2/3 game player also looking forward to the week ahead

But just remember Fernandes very rarely scores well in the big games. I'm going Cavani.

that Utd team this morning has me a little worried. They have 3 games in the next 7 days and a 6-2 lead and he plays Bruno 88 min and Greenwood full game. Rashford played 15 and Shaw and Wan Bissaka subbed at half time. Maguire also full game. Not sure any of them will play all 3.

that Utd team this morning has me a little worried. They have 3 games in the next 7 days and a 6-2 lead and he plays Bruno 88 min and Greenwood full game. Rashford played 15 and Shaw and Wan Bissaka subbed at half time. Maguire also full game. Not sure any of them will play all 3.

I think Maguire is the only one who will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back