Games FPL Season 2020/21

Yeah, pretty happy with it to be honest lol.

Yeah I realised I should have copped a -4 but oh well.

I guess so, depends how Mount does second game, if he gets 0 or 1 again then you probably could have just started Bamford. Was brave boosting with Leeds playing Spurs but worked out well.

What a week. 131 all out with another 31 sitting on the bench. Jumped up to top 14k. 14 points to make up to get to top 10k. FH this week locked in.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it a waste not using your WC Now? Or are you going to use it like a FH in 37 or 38?

Yeah think I'll just use it as a FH in 38 at this point. I have a strong side for the run in as is.

So 63 points clear in the Bigfooty league. Very happy with my season though at one point top 100 was possible. Top 1k still a chance but my captain choice been too aggressive

yeah you have been solid all year. I am in 2nd and didnt get closer than 50 odd. My goal is trying to get to the top 10k. Have left so many points on the bench this season, but overall very happy with it.

Final crack to beat the 1m (currently 1.050m)

Podence -> Raphinha most likely, Salah C as he'll be going for the Golden Boot.

My WC team is a selection of my greatest hits this season, by chance, feels a bit appropriate.

Probably Captaining Antonio against Soton for something a bit different. Have nothing to lose and it's a final tilt for the top 500k, but regardless this will be my worst season since my first season playing back in 09/10.

Somewhat appropriately my captain goes off injured, my first bench option scores well but is denied because Torres needlessly comes on late. Story of my season.

22k finish in the end. Disappointing end, but won my cash league and overall was happy.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back