Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

2294 points total for a rank of 388663.
14th in the BFPL.
congrats Rorys458

I feel like I misused all my chips except for TC but you live and learn. I’ll be back next season.
I like the set and forget nature of the game. No need to worry about looping bench scores or captains or late changes. Just pick your team and relax/panic.

thanks all...this was fun

2294 points total for a rank of 388663.
14th in the BFPL.
congrats Rorys458

I feel like I misused all my chips except for TC but you live and learn. I’ll be back next season.
I like the set and forget nature of the game. No need to worry about looping bench scores or captains or late changes. Just pick your team and relax/panic.

thanks all...this was fun

Yeah, the complication of FPL is prices change every day, so if you want to get on bandwagons either come in early or wait for team/injury news and get on post price change.

It’s a fun game!

Well, 2021/22 went live tonight.

I logged in as it launched and got ID no. 1107. This was apparently about 32 seconds after launch. The first 1000 ID's went in 28 sec.

lol I logged on around 10:30pm and am 106k

I put a draft in and I'm not going to look at it again until a week before the season. There's just no point using all that energy and focus on the FPL side.

I put a draft in and I'm not going to look at it again until a week before the season. There's just no point using all that energy and focus on the FPL side.

I used to really enjoy the drafting and redrafting (a bit like SC), but there’s so much sport on that I only just got to it. Probably showed (I started with Alli).

Not sure a defender against Liverpool is going to be a great result. Brave not starting Salah with Liverpool’s first run of games.
I have White and Coufal on my bench, Aarons won't start in GW1

you creating a bigfooty league again this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back