Game Day Frampton Comes Alive - Ports vs Dons Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we thought we had done enough getting Watts Rocky and Motlop. Francis wanted out would probably cost us this year's 1st pick to make it happen. Possibly could have done it to be fair. 1st pick mind you we were thinking 15.
If he plays like he did today every week, id be happy to trade pick 9 for him.

To be honest i thought he would be a dud last year. Guy who couldnt get a game and had mental issues. Could easily see him being out of the AFL in a year or two, but he has definitely proved that to be wrong.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many of you would put your body on the line for a boss that was a clueless tosser?
Perhaps that is why they are not trying very hard.
Why would you bother if the outcome is always going to be horrid.

Edit FFS I didn’t even go tonight because I HATE Ken”s gameplan so much I was scared for his safety and I only have to sit there so why would the players risk anything for it?

At least tonight has showed Ken up as a total ****witt for not playing Billy months ago.
He’s definitely worth persevering with but with **** for brains Ken as coach he won’t get the opportunity’s he deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you're saying is; there's an AFL team that were 11 wins and 4 losses with 7 games to play and they ended up missing the finals?
jorlol.gif

And our players send the faithful long suffering fans off by......applauding Goddard off.

Yuh

It's a trend for Wines every year. He starts off seasons looking like an elite mid and completely drops off. It's worrying.

Maybe it’s fatigue (that somehow does not effect other teams’ inside mids but whatever) and we need to rotate him, SPP and Rockliff in and out of the side through the season. It would be better than all of them only having 55% TOG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back