Game Day Frampton Comes Alive - Ports vs Dons Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost it with the intensity during warm up pre match.

The body language was absolutely disgusting and it showed during the 1st quarter.

Hinkley has serious problems if he can’t even get the players motivated for a game of AFL Footy

Or we just change game plan to something with a structure upfield and not reliant on congesting the back 50, forcing our players to run back and forth all #%$!ing day. Oh and we can also improve our disposal efficiency so we don't have our players expend ridiculous amounts of energy tackling/contesting and running back after skill errors.

Or that. Yeah. It might work.

I'm that depressed i've reverted to eating cooking chocolate

Tonight I ate dipping chocolate that had been solidified in the fridge for God knows how many months. I melted it using a water bath on the stove but the sugar and oil had started to come out. It was diabetic but still caused me less harm than watching the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Process this:

Hombsch played on Mitch Brown for the entire game.
Hombsch had 4 disposals.
Brown took 10 marks, had 21 disposals and kicked 3 goals.

If you don’t mind.

F@rkin hell!

Competed well all night and should have been debuted 10-12 weeks ago. Instead of being sole ruckman Ryder really should have been in partnership with Frampton whilst swinging forward and impacting the scoreboard.

Seeing Frampton outmark Hooker and Hurley and kick a nice goal just leaves me with the thought of what might have been.

Tonight I ate dipping chocolate that had been solidified in the fridge for God knows how many months. I melted it using a water bath on the stove but the sugar and oil had started to come out. It was diabetic but still caused me less harm than watching the footy.
Your fridge sounds like a museum smorgasbord.

We lost it with the intensity during warm up pre match.

The body language was absolutely disgusting and it showed during the 1st quarter.

Hinkley has serious problems if he can’t even get the players motivated for a game of AFL Footy

Yeah, hes known as the motivational coach, not the tactical coach. Now he cant even motivate hes basically useless.

Wines in particular looks like he had checked out for the year already. If I was being charitable I would speculate it was a commentary on midfield setups (Maddie giving him the idea).
He was in brownlow from prior to signing his new fat contract...then checked out once it was done.

That's a hideous stat. Three wins in the second half of the season - bulldogs, St Kilda, Carlton. Yet somehow the coaches escape any scrutiny.

At least this abomination of a season is over. I have no further interest in what happens. I would like the GF to be decided by an incorrect umpires call just so there's some focus in improving that in the off season
Internally yes, but the heat is on externally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back