Game Day Frampton Comes Alive - Ports vs Dons Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Your fridge sounds like a museum smorgasbord.

I've spent the last week slowly cleaning it out. Found some nasty s**t I should have discarded ages ago. It could be a metaphor for Port's playing list.

We lost it with the intensity during warm up pre match.

The body language was absolutely disgusting and it showed during the 1st quarter.

Hinkley has serious problems if he can’t even get the players motivated for a game of AFL Footy
He's never got on top of the mental weakness of this group ever! even the biggest Dazzlenkovich Hinkley apologist could see this.

Where has Ollie Wines gone ?

Ollie took a vicious hit to the head on the boundary but he was playing pretty poorly even before that. Another guy who could not handle the ball tonight was Darcy Byrne-Jones, he could not pick the ball up and when he did he stuffed it up. Wines, Byrne-Jones and Powell Pepper are all better than they showed tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to top the night off my boys & their mate were having a kick after the game & my eldest had his two front adult teeth broken in a contest. Off to the emergency dentist & booked for restorative surgery in the morning.

Must say the first aid folks at AO were excellent.

Ouch that's awful. I did that a couple of years back but at least both teeth were dead with root canals.

All the best for a speedy recovery for your lad.

Just to top the night off my boys & their mate were having a kick after the game & my eldest had his two front adult teeth broken in a contest. Off to the emergency dentist & booked for restorative surgery in the morning.

Must say the first aid folks at AO were excellent.
Why did they let Andrew Gaff onto AO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back