Frank Zumbo charged with sexual offences

Remove this Banner Ad

Moussa, Kelly, Zumbo & Morrison.

What pack of dirty slime balls that are involved in this grotty mess.

Frank (Francesco) playing the victim.

'Frank Zumbo denies exposing himself to young colleague during late-night park visit
Young woman told court the former Liberal party staffer’s ‘pants were unzipped and his penis was out a bit
Mon 18 Sep 2023 16.31 AEST
Zumbo told the court on Monday he felt betrayed by the women who worked in Kelly’s office, whom he collectively referred to as “the sisters”.

“All the way along, I was being recorded … they made out I was crazy, paranoid. But I was right all the time not to trust them,” he said.

The trial continues.'

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 9.34.12 pm.png

Frank playing the incest, Christian and family values cards now.

With so much bullshit from the Zumbo defence team, that should earn him a few more years in the clanger.

'Frank Zumbo tells court he hugged and kissed young female staff to make it a ‘family environment’

Tue 19 Sep 2023 15.20 AEST
he said he had “serious concerns” that she would make false allegations against him of inappropriate behaviour.
This was ultimately what had happened, he said.
Former Craig Kelly staffer tells court groping by Frank Zumbo left her ‘done with life’
“I thought they were ganging up on me. The red flags increased. The office was a mess, it was very toxic,” he said.
“This is all buttressed and bookended by Christian values,” Zumbo replied.

The prosecution and defence agreed to make final submissions in writing. Magistrate Gareth Christofi said he intended to return his verdict in late October.'

Anybody else excited about the forthcoming Frank Zumbo/ Russell Brand/ Roger Rogerson 'comedy ' tour?
You mean the one where they are secured to their electric chairs in the audience, and are subjected to stand-up & smack down routines about them?

Found Guilty today on most of the charges.

' ...An aide who managed the electoral office of former federal MP Craig Kelly has been convicted of indecently assaulting four female staff members in their late teens and early 20s.
Zumbo will be sentenced on March 26 for seven offences, including six counts of aggravated indecent assault and one count of indecent assault.

The magistrate acquitted him of two further charges of aggravated sexual touching relating to a fifth complainant.

Zumbo remains out on bail after Christofi dismissed a detention application by the Crown.

He found it was only likely and not inevitable that the former aide would face full-time imprisonment for his crimes.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back