Franklin - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

The funny thing is that out of all the discussion it will be the good bloke who ends up missing for his tummy tap on Papley

It seems like very week I am on here saying- I thought the fine system was bought in for these types of incidents (Hodge, Buddy, Martin on Robertson, Selwood on Mitchell, Shuey on Danger) that are perhaps unsavoury, but ultimately no one gets hurt.

The Danger tackle could go either way, I don't think it was 2 actions and Kruezer wasn't knocked out cold (got up holding his wrist didn't he), but ultimately will depend on the medical report I suppose.

Let Buddy and Danger both off and the AFL gets a Friday night spectacle, with 2 of the games big names. Doesn't effect any other team and on we go...
This is the only thing the AFL will be weighing up
TV ratings particularly in Sydney
Not only for Friday but for the Brownlow and the Finals.

Taking Danger out and keeping Buddy and Heeney in, will improve the Swans chance of winning and making finals, but destroy the Brownlow count ratings,but improve the Sydney TV ratings during the finals.

The AFL is on par with the wrestling industry just into creating a TV and stadium spectacle to generate income.

So to work out what will happen ask yourself what would the WWE do?

It's Buddy, he either will not get cited or action will be deemed insufficient force. Either way he'll play next week.

This is the only thing the AFL will be weighing up
TV ratings particularly in Sydney
Not only for Friday but for the Brownlow and the Finals.

Taking Danger out and keeping Buddy and Heeney in, will improve the Swans chance of winning and making finals, but destroy the Brownlow count ratings,but improve the Sydney TV ratings during the finals.

The AFL is on par with the wrestling industry just into creating a TV and stadium spectacle to generate income.

So to work out what will happen ask yourself what would the WWE do?

Buddy vs danger cage match before the bounce. I like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously?
What a joke, how many weeks?
How many weeks for Hodge gut punching Papley?

I said on the previous page: As for this, it was careless and stupid, wasn't meant to tickle. Fine at most, but his punishment of an ineffective game far more suitable.

It wasn't a criticism and it had everything to do with priors.

I meant my comment doesn't. I still think nothing in it but I'm not on the panel. I also meant I made it without knowing Hodge's priors

(To be fair that wouldn’t have influenced me anyway)

At no point would I want Hodge to miss for something like that and especially so as he only has a number of games left in an amazing career.

Like I said. Nothing in the Buddy one in the tackle. He needs to be careful of head & face contact as he is on his last chance.
Hodge needs a rest anyway.
Like I said TV ratings in Sydney won in the end
Danger out Buddy cleared of 2 hits to the head makes a Sydney win more possible.

It will be interesting to see if the Tigers get in Sicily's face. Who is going to settle him down now.

Maybe it's something he is going to have to learn himself and hopefully that comes with age but I'd be disappointed if he lost all that agro - he has come a long way since BH so there's hope. Don't know what Papley was thinking with his pre game tough talk - did he think our young blokes were just going to raise the white flag. Didn't really get much support from his "mates" when the tap came

Remove this Banner Ad

Back