Media Frankston Robbo's Likes and Dislikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Definition of s**t start to a season: PVF (or the West Coast Wonders, either will do).
Or starting off with donuts, then backing it up with donuts plus 2 frees against, for a sum total of -6 DT after 2 games...

I Dont Care

like.JPG

The Roys

After a massive Season 25, it's good to see everyone's second favourite team is still chugging along undefeated. I'm sure the Roys enjoy their reputation as old fuddy duddys, relaxed and friendly - fitzroybowiedog fits that bill to a tee - but i'm sure they are also enjoying the taste of success. And if there's one way to go from being liked by everyone to being hated as crusty old farts who think their s**t don't stink - it's winning.

Baghdad Bombers

After back to back flags and, for a short period, a team of excitable young whippersnappers with attitude, the club has dropped faster than tech stocks in a GFC. And any time a club called the Bombers is on the bottom of the ladder is a good day. Kicked 13 goals on the weekend to take their season tally to 27. I think that says it all. BigJoeD_'s and Jivlain have kicked 29 between them.

Big Games

Freofalcon, Blaze Storm, Proper Gander and _Cayz_ - some big, big scores in DT/Exie from these guys this week but everyone favourite old campaigner brahj is having a cracking start to the season. I guess weird music, footy memes and dope are performance enhancing...

Rookies

Seems to me this is our best crop of rookies for a long, long time. Great to see the league thriving on the back of it too.

dislike.JPG

Clues in Werewolf

Leave the game alone. I'm all for giving Evil a small leg up, with Alpha's and Godfather's seering as villagers but giving Good clues makes it nigh on impossible for Evil to win.

Not Much Else

Maybe I'm a bit bias but when your team is top of the ladder, undefeated, and still a league powerhouse despite coming off a poor Season 25, what's there to be upset about?

View attachment 542987

The Roys

After a massive Season 25, it's good to see everyone's second favourite team is still chugging along undefeated. I'm sure the Roys enjoy their reputation as old fuddy duddys, relaxed and friendly - fitzroybowiedog fits that bill to a tee - but i'm sure they are also enjoying the taste of success. And if there's one way to go from being liked by everyone to being hated as crusty old farts who think their s**t don't stink - it's winning.

Baghdad Bombers

After back to back flags and, for a short period, a team of excitable young whippersnappers with attitude, the club has dropped faster than tech stocks in a GFC. And any time a club called the Bombers is on the bottom of the ladder is a good day. Kicked 13 goals on the weekend to take their season tally to 27. I think that says it all. BigJoeD_'s and Jivlain have kicked 29 between them.

Big Games

Freofalcon, Blaze Storm, Proper Gander and _Cayz_ - some big, big scores in DT/Exie from these guys this week but everyone favourite old campaigner brahj is having a cracking start to the season. I guess weird music, footy memes and dope are performance enhancing...

Rookies

Seems to me this is our best crop of rookies for a long, long time. Great to see the league thriving on the back of it too.

View attachment 542988

Clues in Werewolf

Leave the game alone. I'm all for giving Evil a small leg up, with Alpha's and Godfather's seering as villagers but giving Good clues makes it nigh on impossible for Evil to win.

Not Much Else

Maybe I'm a bit bias but when your team is top of the ladder, undefeated, and still a league powerhouse despite coming off a poor Season 25, what's there to be upset about?
Global warming.

The people it's meant to appease don't give a s**t.
Not only do they not give a s**t but it actually offends them. I work in a service that is embracing equality and diversity and the more they go over the top the more pissed off the girls get.

View attachment 542987

The Roys

Baghdad Bombers

Big Games

Rookies

View attachment 542988

Clues in Werewolf

Not Much Else

Werewolf creep is everywhere nowadays. I even turned on the radio and Warren Zevon was crooning about them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only do they not give a s**t but it actually offends them. I work in a service that is embracing equality and diversity and the more they go over the top the more pissed off the girls get.

Absolutely. I was talking to the girls at the Spearmint Rhino. They said the same thing.

Werewolf creep is everywhere nowadays. I even turned on the radio and Warren Zevon was crooning about them too.

I'm not even sure why we need werewolves from London. Surely there is some good local werewolves that we could use?

Can you please tell the girls, and more importantly the bouncers, that coins are legal tender?

So many coin slots to choose from too, no wonder you were confused

like.JPG

The Sweet FA Daffodil Day Appeal

$1,415.32 raised for this fantastic cause. A great effort from everyone involved. Well done to SarahSmiles for organising.

The Swankie

Another Broken award that looks the goods. Current media again is kicking goals but check out the Swankie if you can:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweetfa-sweetrankings-presents-the-swankie.1202674/

Team of the Week

kdavva74 will win the EKA in a cakewalk if this continues all season. Really hope he doesn't burn himself out as he's hit the ground running in this competition. More great work from him and maybe I'm a little biased but it's great to see the Warriors well represented as they sit 4-0 on top of the Sweet FA ladder.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-team-of-the-week-round-4.1202513/

dislike.JPG

The Dragons Off Field

They stink. Have not heard one good word said about them.

Australian politics

If the best we can manage is Turnbull, Shorten or Dutton, we're ****ed as a country. Spend more time talking rubbish while our country slides down to poo chute.

The Bombers On Field

Has any team put in four worse performances in a row? Percentage of 57% and are 10 goals worse off the next lowest side for points scored. Atrocious.

The Dragons Off Field

They stink. Have not heard one good word said about them.
They assisted me getting over my fear of dying.

After wandering into their thread with the Rats I no longer fear death, but rather long for its sweet embrace.

They assisted me getting over my fear of dying.

After wandering into their thread with the Rats I no longer fear death, but rather long for its sweet embrace.

Don't rob the Rats of credit for this Blackwell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back