VFL FRANKSTON v. RICHMOND Saturday @ 2 pm Skybus stadium, Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Richmond v Williamstown Saturday night on Channel 7 at 7pm.

We owe this mob , Never play well against them and from memory i believe they got us 2 times this year

Interesting to see Bailey Lambert had 29 touches on debut.

Anybody know much about Bailey Lambert
Age ?
Height ?
Weight ?
Pace ?

purr hana

stare it down
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Gidday team, just back home after a night in franky. The game unfolded pretty much as expected with miles and Lloydy doing well off big ivan and a great first game by young lambert. We did what we had to, to be 5 goals up at HT against the 2nd bottom team but lost Towner with a serious leg injury. At half time i was talking to some rich and frankston boys and suggested that the tigers needed to make a statement in the 3rd qtr to gain some momentum going into the finals and they did just that with 7 unanswered goals, and Beeza an Garth combining real well up back all game til about 4 mins from 3 qtr time when we lost Garthy to a game stopping 'Corky'. With only 1 on the interchange all the last qtr Fly tried a few different things and took the foot off the pedal 'for sure' and Franky playing their last qtr for the year, played a good run and gun and 'enjoy' it last qtr very well! Fantastic for 'them' to finish that way, and we have a bit of form and 'understanding' to find for Willy next week, Cheers.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Williamstown are in red hot form and I hope Fly does his homework on stopping Gibbons Marcon Wheeler Cavarro Shultz Dunnell Jolley and Bewley. They’re a serious football side and have a lot of blokes with hardened mature bodies that will run out the 100 minutes easily , so our young guns will need to work hard to beat this lot.
Williamstown will start short favourites in my books bc of their maturity and especially in their midfield. Gibbons got 41 against us last time and Marcon 27 with 3goals and are the prime movers we need to stop otherwise they will open up the game for the other names I mentioned.

BraCnvQ.png

Cc83zUU.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
B. Lambert wants the best shot possible at playing AFL football by the looks. Impressive debut on paper. Would've watched the game and checked out his performance in the real for a proper review, but some incompetent football organisation fixtured it at the same time as seniors.

Pretty s**t for the fans and also for the club. Can't have the senior boys to support the VFL team or utilise their match day staff at both games.

Back