Fraser Anning watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ex-One Nation Senator just gave a wonderful maiden speech, showing he has a fair broadminded approach to the big issues.

In a provocative first speech to Parliament, Queensland senator Fraser Anning has called for a return to a "European Christian" immigration system and a ban on Muslims migrating to Australia.

Mr Anning was sworn in last year as a One Nation Senator before defecting to Katter's Australian Party.

"We as a nation are entitled to insist that those who are allowed to come here predominantly reflect the historic European-Christian composition of Australian society," he told the Upper House.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-14/fraser-anning-maiden-speech-immigration-solution/10120270

Called for a plebiscite on immigration.

That would be tremendously divisive and there would be people voting who would have no idea or willingness to see the broad economic and cultural benefits that migration brings.

He's Hanson mk2.

Last edited:
Ex-One Nation Senator just gave a wonderful maiden speech, showing he has a fair broadminded approach to the big issues.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-14/fraser-anning-maiden-speech-immigration-solution/10120270
The sarcasm is wonderful.
I don't think sarcasm is the right response to something so horrendous. Why even give someone a chance to think you're legit when the speech was that ****ed? He's clearly evoking Nazi language for a reason. There is no reason why a non-specific 'plebiscite' on immigration would be a final solution in any realistic way. He wants to evoke Nazism. Given the current world climate where fascist ideas are getting more publicity than for a long time, a jokey response is tin-eared at best.

One Nation and Katter have to answer for allowing a Nazi-sympathiser into our Parliament.

it is unconstitutional, but that never stopped any idiot politician from opening their mouths about it.

even if it were, the way things are trending in the last couple of census we should be looking for "no-religion" immigrants because they would fit-in and assimilate better...

*shrug*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think sarcasm is the right response to something so horrendous. Why even give someone a chance to think you're legit when the speech was that ****ed?

Anyone who took my OP seriously/didn't get the sarcasm is clearly from the island of Crete.

The inevitable result of right vs left is the far variety, it’s all part of group dynamics.

Your fellow slave is not your enemy.

I want to see the major parties openly label him a Nazi and denounce him.

I notice Tony Burke did.

Malcolm?

Our chemically imbalanced Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is running Australia according to a business model, his private business, this whole left-right dichotomy is helping his bottom line. Distracting the plebs so they can swindle them.

Regardless of who is in power we’re technically supposed to still have a competent government to govern the country. This was lost somewhere along the way. They’re just a bunch of sick clowns, terrorists and trolls.

So Anning is a member of the Katter Party

Katter once described himself as a decedent of an Afghani Camel Driver, but in fact is of Lebanese decent.
Would Anning have let his boss into Australia?

The ignorance is being shown by people in favour of Muslim immigration

The countries who have tried it, Europe, USA Australia etc how is it working out
Countries who have tried a “final solution”?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back