Fraser Anning watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Countries who have tried a “final solution”?

The speech was abhorent but I do think that the final solution bit is being a bit overblown. I listened to the entire speech live yesterday and to be honest when I heard Josh Frydenberg talking about it being insulting to Jews this morning I was thinking "WTF is he on about?". It was only after the ABC news presenter explained that people were up in arms about it and replayed the sentence that I figured it out.

In having said that it is refreshing to see that there has been bi-partisan condemnation (and quickly) as the speech was as divisive and offensive as I have heard in either chamber. To be honest he made Pauline Hanson look like a saint in comparison (possibly because he was more articulate with his racist views). The only person that we haven't heard from is Bob Katter and I think we need to... Soon... He might be a bit wacky but this rhetoric is not in Bob's wheelhouse as far as I'm aware and he is is going to be in danger of guilt by association if he doesn't do something to address it.

The ignorance is being shown by people in favour of Muslim immigration

The countries who have tried it, Europe, USA Australia etc how is it working out

Yes, that country Europe, what a shithole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The speech was abhorent but I do think that the final solution bit is being a bit overblown. I listened to the entire speech live yesterday and to be honest when I heard Josh Frydenberg talking about it being insulting to Jews this morning I was thinking "WTF is he on about?". It was only after the ABC news presenter explained that people were up in arms about it and replayed the sentence that I figured it out.

In having said that it is refreshing to see that there has been bi-partisan condemnation (and quickly) as the speech was as divisive and offensive as I have heard in either chamber. To be honest he made Pauline Hanson look like a saint in comparison (possibly because he was more articulate with his racist views). The only person that we haven't heard from is Bob Katter and I think we need to... Soon... He might be a bit wacky but this rhetoric is not in Bob's wheelhouse as far as I'm aware and he is is going to be in danger of guilt by association if he doesn't do something to address it.
Bob is a lot smarter than he gets credit for.

The ignorance is being shown by people in favour of Muslim immigration

The countries who have tried it, Europe, USA Australia etc how is it working out
Oh joy, which returnee is this? I'm losing track of which new alias is which.

I'm sure you won't be the only one trying this sort of thought on. Except it doesn't work.

There is clearly nothing "final" in a plebiscite or the White Australia Policy. The only way such a plebiscite would be 'final' is that it would prove an overwhelming win against a WAP, and that's obviously not what Anning wants. So that translation doesn't make sense. He chose those words deliberately. He's part of a party famous for being racist. You have to be pretty ignorant to not realise why he would choose those words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve just made another smart arse comment to cover up for the fact you can’t explain why we constantly see these racist dogs on tv screens and in parliament.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's a mystery. A mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma.

I have my own personal theory, but then I'll just get accused of leftist bashing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back