Fraser Anning watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He's either the dumbest twit imaginable, and ceding his schedule and messaging to neo nazis through pure naivety.

Or he's a neo nazi who needs some distance for plausible deniability.

Either way, you're a dick if you vote for him

He's either the dumbest twit imaginable, and ceding his schedule and messaging to neo nazis through pure naivety.

Or he's a neo nazi who needs some distance for plausible deniability.

I reckon he's just an old time regional reactionary from way back and he's realised neo Nazis love him, hence this comfortable alliance. As much of a stain on humanity he is, he doesn't come across as a pure ideological Nazi as say, a Saleam is.

I reckon he's just an old time regional reactionary from way back and he's realised neo Nazis love him, hence this comfortable alliance. As much of a stain on humanity he is, he doesn't come across as a pure ideological Nazi as say, a Saleam is.
I agree. This code word s**t seems to the stuff of urban Pepe w***ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I wonder how he ranks us local indigenous types?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anning grew up in north-west Queensland on Wetherby Station, one of the Anning family's pastoral properties near Richmond. His great-grandfather was Charles Cumming Stone Anning, a British pastoral squatter who migrated to Australia in the mid-19th century. Charles and several of his adult sons established several properties in the area north of Hughenden. The Anning family was involved in frontier conflicts taking land from local Aboriginal people. In response to attacks on their cattle, the Annings would attack Aboriginal campsites and capture adolescent boys who survived to use them as labour on their cattle and sheep stations. The Annings occasionally requested the services of local Native Police paramilitary units to assist in removing Aboriginal people.

Anning grew up in north-west Queensland on Wetherby Station, one of the Anning family's pastoral properties near Richmond. His great-grandfather was Charles Cumming Stone Anning, a British pastoral squatter who migrated to Australia in the mid-19th century. Charles and several of his adult sons established several properties in the area north of Hughenden. The Anning family was involved in frontier conflicts taking land from local Aboriginal people. In response to attacks on their cattle, the Annings would attack Aboriginal campsites and capture adolescent boys who survived to use them as labour on their cattle and sheep stations. The Annings occasionally requested the services of local Native Police paramilitary units to assist in removing Aboriginal people.

Grrrrrr.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Appears that some of his supporters are embrassed to be his supporters and dont want their picture taken.

They shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them

In less than three weeks this cretin will have no more relevance than any of us mug punters here and Australia will be vastly improved as a result.

But the truth of the matter is that this person is actually in Parliament House, which is a symptom of the Australian Government and certain US Media Mogul backed War on Muslims... I mean Terror. Terror.

I'm not sure people can vote this away, Anning will just be replaced by someone else, especially while a certain US Media Mogul has our government by the short and curlies...

In less than three weeks this cretin will have no more relevance than any of us mug punters here and Australia will be vastly improved as a result.

yeah, but the damage is done and for the most part can't be undone, we're headed down a slippery path and it seems none of our leaders are willing to address these issues.

it's all well and good to condemn it but they enable it at the same time by doing deals with the likes of UAP, PHON etc.

it actually worries me a great deal where we're headed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back